Search for content in message boards

Margaret Elizabeth Johnson

Margaret Elizabeth Johnson

Robert Whitt (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 1999 9:04AM GMT
looking for info on my g grandparents.
grandmother - Margaret Elizabeth JOHNSON (m Edgar Frank WHITT)
her father was John Henry JOHNSON the only other thing that I know about him was that
he had a brother George Dirk JOHNSON. They lived in Texas and Missouri I believe. My g-mother
was born around 1927-1929 so my g/g/gf must have been born in the 1860's or 70's.

MARGARET JOHNSON

KIM JOHNSON (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 1999 8:52AM GMT
IF YOUR GGGRANDFATHER WAS BORN ABOUT 1860 AND NAMED JOHN JOHNSON, WAS YOUR GGGRANDFATHER MARRIED A MARGARET FRENCH. THIS IS HER MAIDEN NAME (FRENCH). IF SO, COULD YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS. IF THIS IS THE SAME PERSON, THEN I HAVE SOME INFORMATION ON ONE OF HIS SON'S LINE.

Johnson

Margaret Anderson (View posts)
Posted: 3 Sep 1999 3:10AM GMT
When I saw your listing, it caught my eye.
I was named Margaret Elizabeth Johnson in 1956.
My father died when I was 5 years old. I don't know much about his family.
He, (Flurry Alexander) was born in 1908 to James Johnson Sally Elizabeth (Martin).
He was born in Pollock, Texas (outside Lufkin), his dad was a Baptist preacher.
I sure would like to learn more of his family.
The only family that was still alive my lifetime (I remember hearing) was a brother,
Henry and a sister, Ottis.I have a group picture(several children).

Edgar Frank Whitt

Posted: 14 Apr 2001 7:43AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2002 10:17PM GMT
I'm searching for Whitt relations and came across an old query re Margaret Elizabeth Johnson married to and Edgar Frank Whitt. Do you know more about the Whitt line surrounding an Edgar Frank Whitt b. July 1927?

Whitt family

Robert Whitt (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2001 11:32AM GMT
I have family dated back to 1879 or so then I havent been able to get any further. email me and let me know what you are looking for and maybe we can help each other out.

Whitt Family

Posted: 16 Apr 2001 8:58AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2002 10:17PM GMT
I am trying to find other living descendants of James Whitt (b. Oct 30, 1824 in Fayette Co., KY) who may know more about James. Edgar Frank Whitt b. July 1927 was a grandson of James Whitt. Someone out there must have photos of James Whitt and his wife Nicy Ann Linville, since I have found a photo of James' father, Elijah Whitt.

Re: Whitt Family

Posted: 9 Mar 2003 10:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 May 2003 6:46AM GMT
Surnames: Whitt
I do not have much info and am not sure of correctness of it but I have an Elijah Whitt who married Rebbecca Ellis 1839 in KY. I do know that George Whitt 1840 born in Stantan, Powell Co. Slade, KY is my great grandfather and I have been told that Elijah was George's father. Any info exchange will be appreciated. Thanks M lonepolecat@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions