Search for content in message boards

Phillip Call

Phillip Call

Posted: 6 Jan 2003 3:18AM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2003 2:05AM GMT
I have finally traced back to the Phillip Call who was married to Keziah Morrison. I would like to get some informatioin on Phillip. For instance, where he was born, when he was born, who his parents were, etc.

Keziah was born c. 1775, and they were married in 1795, but I don't know where she was born. Their children were born in Magog, Stanstead, Quebec, Canada.

Re: Phillip Call

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 6:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CALL, TURNER
I JUST STARTED TO RESEARCH MY CALL FAMILY BUT I DO HAVE A PHILLIP WHO MARRIED KEZIAH MORRISON. HIS FATHER WAS STEPHEN CALL B. ABOUT 1734 IN NH AND HIS CHILDREN WERE;
JOHN m. DOLLY SANBORN
NATHANIEL m. SARAH CHAPMAN
PHILLIP m. KEZIAH MORRISON
SARAH m. DAVID CHAPMAN
SUZANNAH m. STEPHEN CHAPMAN

NATHANIEL CALL IS MY LINE. IS THIS THE FAMILY YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
ALSO, THE WILL FOR PHILLIP CALL IS MY LINE TOO. BUT I HAVE LITTLE ELSE IF YOU CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS.
THANKS.

Re: Phillip Call

Posted: 1 Sep 2009 3:58AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Call, Morrison, Whittle, Turner, Martin
I do have information on this Call family, but most of it has come from LDS, and that's not always accurate. For What it's worth, I have two Philip Calls - one who died before 1763 and one who was born between 1760 and 1768 in Salisbury, NH. The latter one is a brother of Nathaniel Call and is the ancestor in my line. He maried Keziah Morrison at Sanbornton, NH.on January 22, 1795. Their three children were born in Magog, Stanstead, Quebec, Canada. Keziah's parents were David Morrison and Keziah Whittle. Keziah was born about 1773 in Amesbry, Essex, MA.

The first-mentioned Phillip above is the farthest back I have gone. He was the Father of Stephen Call, who married somebody whose last name was Danforth. Stephen and the unknown Danforth were the parents of your Nathaniel and my
Phillip.

Children of Phillip Call and Keziah Morrison are: Richard Call (my line), Whiting Call and Daniel Call. Richard married Philenia Turner in Magog on March 1, 1830. Their children were Alpha Willard Call (my great grandfather), Philemina R. Call, Albert G Call, Lionel S Call, James B. Call, Wolford N. Call, Olivia T. Call and Thaddeus C. S. Call. Alpha Willard Call married Ellen Martin and Clarissa Bell Call,(my grandmother) was one of their five children.

I have dates and details of my line. If you want to include my line in your genealogy, let me know and I'll post those dates.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions