Search for content in message boards

Kezziah Ball Gray daughter of John Ball born 1756

Kezziah Ball Gray daughter of John Ball born 1756

Posted: 13 Feb 2003 10:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Feb 2003 6:13PM GMT
Surnames: Ball Gray McCafferty Yeary
Would like to know more about John Ball and his wife Mary "Polly' Yeary. And Kezziah Ball Born 05-10-1790 in Virginia.Married William Gray. Kezziah and William are buried in Pike Co. IN. Would also like to know more about William Gray born 01-10-1786 in Virginia.

Re: Kezziah Ball Gray daughter of John Ball born 1756

ed_cress (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2003 3:18PM GMT
Hi Cathy. In the Early Settlers of Lee Co., Va. I found quite a bit of information on John Ball, b. 1756, Va. his ancestors and descendants. Plese e-mail me your postal mailing address. On Kezziah Ball Gray the only thing I found on LDS was tha she died on4 Jan. 1856. Nothing was found on William Gray. Ed Cress, oak Ridge, Tn, Corresponding Secretary, Lee Co. Hist and Genealogical Society

Shirley Owens-Fletcher (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2003 5:11AM GMT
I have a Mary Ball born 1826 whose Father was John Ball I don't have a birth date for him and I have his wife as Mary "Polly" (unknown). This Mary Ball married William T. Fletcher-July 6, 1854.. Mary Ball was William T. Fletcher;s second wife.and they had three children. That is all I have on her.

Jim Killgore (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2003 9:45PM GMT
Surnames: Ball
I have some information on John Ball and Mary "Polly" Yeary.
They are my GGGGG-grandparents. Please write me.

Posted: 24 Apr 2009 12:29PM GMT
I believe Kezziah Ball Gray may be my ggg grandmother . Mary Gray married to George Capehart is my gg grandmother. They were from Pike co. Jeff. twsp., In. Any info you could provide would be appreciated.

Posted: 2 Dec 2009 3:26AM GMT
Saw your post on Lee County website. I have information regarding Kezziah (Ball) Gray, also my 3rd Great Grandmother.
I am musing my wife's ancestry account, but I'm Jim. Send me an email wher I can communicate with you. I have some attachments including a photo of Kezziah's grave marker in the Case Cemetery.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic