Search for content in message boards

Danny Paul Bible

Danny Paul Bible

chriss bible mills (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2005 4:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
I just on Anerican Justice about Danny Paul Bible and wondered if anyone had any family history on him,where his family originated.

Re: Danny Paul Bible

Kay (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2006 3:37PM GMT
I wonder how safe that would be? Would it open a "can of worms"??

Posted: 21 Jul 2006 3:24PM GMT
I have been writing Danny Paul--he is interested in the family history. His Dad is James Franklin Bible and has been doing family research on the Bible family for 30 odd years. I am planning to write to James and see what he has--he has posted some on the L.D.S. site.

Posted: 19 Feb 2015 7:13AM GMT
I know his family well. I can get you some info

Posted: 19 Feb 2015 5:08PM GMT
I wrote Danny Paul for awhile, but his letters got more and more weird, so I stopped. He has no idea how many children he has (he says) and where they are or anything. I got a call from his dad James "Old Man" Bible--that was weird too, I don't think I sent him my phone number, but he called me--told me Danny had been trained to be killer by the military and never untrained so he just kept killing people. Dang--with an ice pick after raping and beating them senseless I asked. Didn't get an answer on that, also got no information he has gleaned on his Bible family. I do have family sheets started on James and Sarah's family, but no dates or anything like that. Would you share that with me? k_genealogy@hotmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic