Search for content in message boards

Bergstrom

Bergstrom

Posted: 22 May 2012 6:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi; I'm sarching for the family of Axel Bergstrom and Ida Bergstrom,they lived on the western side of Finland.Ida bergstrom came from Finland and was born in 1879, her name was Soderstrom then.Axel was also born in Sweden.

Re: Bergstrom

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 8:56PM GMT
Did they live in Ameica, what state ?
Alicia

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 5:03PM GMT
Hello,
In the 1920 Census, Ida is listed as 47 years old, birth year 1873, and place of birth Finland.....Axel Viktor is listed as 50 years old, birth year 1870, birth place Finland....they have 2 sons, Axel age 20, Carl, age 12, 4 daughters, Agda age 19, Augusta age 15, Ida age 7, and, Signe age 2yrs.6 mos....they are in New York State. Are you looking for information in Finland?

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 6:33PM GMT
Ida, Axel (7y), Agda (6y) and Augusta (2y) Bergström travelled 21.11.1906 from Finland to USA. Axel Bergström (35y) travelled 8.3.1905.
Are they your relatives?

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 6:48PM GMT
Hi Alicia
They arrived in the port of New York,and Lived in Troy, New York.Albert

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 6:57PM GMT
Hi: finnmat
Yes, I'm looking for where they lived in Finland.Do you happen to know where?That would be aspecial pice of infomation I need.Since you have go by Parish in order to find people,which make,s hard to do.Albert

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 7:02PM GMT
Hi Rauno;
Yes they are.Would you know where they lived in Finland?Not
knowing the parish can make it real hard to find a relative
in Finland.Thanks for answering me.Albert

Posted: 29 Jan 2013 7:15PM GMT
Hi finnmat : I have many families in Finland,if you have any surenames that you are looking for in Finland,I may have that info,since I've been their seven time's.My people come from about 140 miles south of the Artic Circle,on the coast.Pyhajoki is the town.But without the parish it's very hard.Albert

Posted: 30 Jan 2013 6:02PM GMT
manifest states they are from Lovisa.
Alicia

Posted: 2 Feb 2013 9:11PM GMT
Classification: Military
Axel was born in Finland. attaching his draft card.
Alicia
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions