Search for content in message boards

LUEDTKE

Posted: 19 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 11:27AM GMT
Surnames: LUEDTKE

This was copied from the Wausau Daily Herald of March 15, 1999. I have NO knowledge of this person.

Chester Luedtke
Chester J. Luedtke, 67, Merrill, died Saturday, March 13, 1999, at Good Samaritan Health Center, Merrill.
Chester worked at the former Anson-Gilkey Co., Merrill.
Survivors include his mother, Mary Luedtke, Merrill; his wife, Gail Luedtke, Merrill; three sons, Danny Luedtke and Donald (Renee Johnson) Luedtke, both of Merrill, and Bruce (Tracy) Luedtke, Antigo; three grandchildren; and one brother, Glen (Jane) Luedtke, Minneapolis.
Services will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at Christ Methodist Church, Merrill. Burial will be in Merrill Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday at
Taylor-Mann-Stine Funeral Home, Merrill, and from 11 a.rn. Wednesday until the time of services at the church.

Re: LUEDTKE

Posted: 8 Apr 2012 1:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, this is very out of the blue! I typed in Luedtke and this popped up right away, and Chester Luedtke was my uncle. I don't know much of anything on my father's side and I'm not really sure if you know anything either, but just a small world I guess.

Re: LUEDTKE

Posted: 13 Mar 2013 10:51PM GMT
If you are still looking Chester was my father I will try to check back for a reply. I am just woulndering who your dad is. I also put in Luedtke and saw you comment.
Posted: 9 Jun 2013 4:09PM GMT
By chance would he be related to a Doris(Luedtke)Hays? I remember a Chester who use to come to our family reunion years ago.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions