Search for content in message boards

Birth mother Shirley Mae Orgeron

Birth mother Shirley Mae Orgeron

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 9:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Orgeron---Hill
I am and have been looking for my birth mother, Shirley Mae Orgeron for years. I was born to her on November 14. 1953 at the LaRocca Clinic in Algiers, Louisiana. I was named Mary Ann Hill and was allegedly abandoned at said clinic. I do not want anything more than to know where I came from. She would be approximately 70 or so and probably married.

Any help would be truly appreciated from my heart
--E

Re: Birth mother Shirley Mae Orgeron

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 10:54PM GMT
I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING FOR SURE BUT YOU SHOULD ALSO POST AT THIS FORUM HERE AT ANCESTRY.COM
http://boards.ancestry.com/surnames.orgeron/mb.ashx

AND AT
http://genforum.genealogy.com/orgeron/

GOOD LUCK

CONNIE

Posted: 31 Mar 2008 10:57PM GMT
While trying to help you I found that another person [b.1973]at adoptionconnect.com is also looking for birth mother and the named she listed are NEIE : ORGERON

May mean nothing and just a coincidence but you never know.

Connie

Posted: 1 Apr 2008 1:14PM GMT
Surnames: Orgeron---Hill
Connie,
Thank you for caring. I should change the adoption information now. Shirley was, according to my adopted mom, was very young--teenager. There is not much information in my adoption records or the original court documents that Mom gave to me. I only have my birth mother's name and the name she had given to me --Mary Ann Hill. No ages of either parent, but my birth father last name must have been Hill. This was not known until the finalization of the adoption. I was 4 days old when my birth parents were contacted and did bring me home.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions