Search for content in message boards

Marquardt Family From Pomerania, Prussia, Germany to Marathon

Marquardt Family From Pomerania, Prussia, Germany to Marathon

Posted: 17 Sep 2007 11:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Marquardt
Seeking more info on August Marquardt, (b.1827 Pomerania, Prussia, Germany)m. Frederika "Ricka" (b. 1826 Prussia, Germany). Ch: Carl b. 1846, Bertha b. 1850, Emelia b. 1852, Frederick b. 1859, Anna b.1861. August & family immig. abt. 1854? Found in 1860 Milwaukee census under name of Markwart as laborer. Then starting in 1870 census farmer in Wausau, Marathon, WI. My husb. gr. grandmother is Bertha b. 1850. Would like any and all info on descendants and ancestors. Anyone have pics or documents that could be scanned for family history? Burial sites, etc?

Re: Marquardt Family From Pomerania, Prussia, Germany to Marathon

Posted: 24 Sep 2007 3:34PM GMT
Surnames: MARQUARDT, BUTTKE, KARAU, CARO, SEMERAU, TRITTIN, WOLFGRAM, ARTUS
Hello!

I have a small pile of Marquardts from West Prussia - check the Stettin, Marathon County census records starting in 1860. Watch out for spelling deviations.

Best regards!

Posted: 30 Sep 2007 3:54AM GMT
Surnames: Gollubske and Marquardt
What do you have in that little pile: Esther Louise Marquardt bn: Nov 14,1892 in Lyndhurst, Shawano County; md: Frank Gollubske--who were her parents and siblings?

Posted: 11 Oct 2007 5:01AM GMT
Surnames: Gollubske, Marquardt
I have her parents as: William Herman Marquardt & Maria Friedrike Bartelt. I'm doing research for a friend. Esther Louise Marquardt was her grandmother.

Posted: 12 Oct 2007 3:41AM GMT
Thanks for the info. If your friend is a grandchild of Esther and Frank, they would be my relative. Please ask her to contact me. We don't have alot on Frank and Esther's side of the Gollubske family. We would be willing to share information and a few pictures we have.

Tina Payton
rainofautumn@hotmail.com

Posted: 15 Jun 2009 5:11PM GMT
Surnames: Raspel, Bunzel, Kolby, Bauch, Klade
My father-in-law was born in Wausau in 1911. He and he wife had some good friends with the last name of Marquardt. My soon to 96 year old Mother-in-law still gets Christmas cards from a Lavora Marquardt. Her last Christmas card was Dec. 2008. Since they are so old I don't know if Lavora is still alive at this time. And also my mother-in-law is no longer capable of helping with family history questions.
I came across your posting when I was looking for some Newell family info. I'm mainly looking for my Father-in-law's Raspel, Bunzel, and Kolby relatives.

Posted: 19 Jun 2009 6:02AM GMT
My dad was born in Wausau in 1951. I know his dad was Named Edward and he moved to St.Louis when he was young. Besides his father, step father, mother, and brother Michael, we do not know any other family members. He has a sister but we do not know who she is because she was put up for adoption.

Posted: 19 Jun 2009 6:03AM GMT
My dad was born in Wausau in 1951. I know his dad was Named Edward and he moved to St.Louis when he was young. Besides his father, step father, mother, and brother Michael, we do not know any other family members. He has a sister but we do not know who she is because she was put up for adoption.

Posted: 21 Jun 2009 5:55AM GMT
Surnames: LaBarge, Gollubske, Dittman, Passow, Pumptow
Hello! If you are talking about Eddie Gollubske (1927 - 2005), son of Herman Gollubske & Louise Dittman, & your father is Nick, than I would love to share information with you. Nick is my mother's cousin, though they've never met, and have wanted to get in contact with for some time. Eddie was the youngest of 7 children, one being my Grandmother, Marie Gollubske LaBarge, who partially raised Eddie after their mother died. I do have other information & even some pictures I would be willing to share.

Please contact me directly at rainofautumn@hotmail.com

Tina Payton
Cheyenne, WY

Posted: 17 Jan 2010 5:04AM GMT
Surnames: Marquardt, Truax
I have some information about August Marquardt. Are you still looking for more information?

I am a great great granddaughter of Emelia (Amelia) Marquardt and her husband, Robert Truax, who were in Jenny (Merrill), Wisconsin in the 1870 and later censuses. I recently traveled to Merrill. August and Fredricke Marquardt are buried in the cemetery there. August died in 1915, Fredricke in 1903.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions