Search for content in message boards

WILL DO FREE LOOK-UPS, WILLIAMSON CO.

WILL DO FREE LOOK-UPS, WILLIAMSON CO.

Posted: 19 Oct 2005 9:01PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 8 Feb 2007 11:39AM GMT
I will do free look-ups in my 50 plus Williamson Co. genealogy "books".

Malinda "Linda" Graves and James Riley Keys

Posted: 7 Apr 2007 6:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Graves, Keys, Tanner, Hill
HI Patricia,

How are you? I am so glad you are still doing lookups! You have been such a big help to me and everyone else on here!

When you have some time, would you mind seeing what you can find on a Malinda "Linda" Graves who married James Riley Keys in Williamson Co.? I know they had 3 children, Floyd, Mabel, and one other son. I would like to know who the children married and who their children's names are, if possible. Linda was the youngest daughter of my Elizabeth and John Graves.

I would also like to have some information on Elizabeth's son, James Tanner, who married Catherine Hill; and on her son Hugh Tanner. I don't know who he married or anything else about him.

Thanks for the help. I hope you know how much I appreciate you doing this for me and for others. You are too priceless!

Take care,
Bonnie Graves
bgraves34@texoma.net

M.B. Morris

Posted: 8 Apr 2007 7:27PM GMT
Surnames: Morris
Can you find anything on M.B. Morris? All I know is that on the 1880 census, it shows her as being divorced. She has 4 children: Achacah (daughter); Columbous (son); Augusta (son); and Kirt (son). I would like any and all info that you have in your books on this family.

Thank you,
Cari Jane
cari_dale_rowland@sbcglobal.net

Lee A. Smith, b. 1875; Lura E. Smith, b. 1876

Posted: 3 Jul 2007 6:30AM GMT
Surnames: Smith, Crosson
I am searching for any info on Lee A. Smith (b. 1875) and Lura E. Smith (b. 1876)and their lives in Williamson Co. Children were Itha Lee (b. 1904 and d. 1992) my grandmother, Raymond (b. 1895), Martha Marie (b. 1897), and Nona Lacy (b. 1911?). Itha Lee married James Samuel Crosson (b. 1902 and d. 1972). I know most of the Crosson's are buried in Spring Grove Cemetery, but have little to zero info on the Smith side. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You may contact me at tcrosson@lexington.k12.mo.us or crossons@cebridge.net.

Thank you,

Tim Crosson

Roman and Romanowski

Posted: 26 Jan 2008 1:06PM GMT
Surnames: Roman, Romanowski
Could you please see if you have any reference to the name Roman and Romanowski between 1914 and 1929? They had a large family full of coal miners that lived in Herrin.

I doubt there will be any reference to them except for in maybe a local directory or a coal miners reference. They were a quite secretive family for some reason and not in any census records. The names in the family I'm looking for are Alexander & Agnes with their kids Charles, Margaret, Bill, Helen, Agnes and Stephania. Thank you.

Re: Roman and Romanowski

Posted: 26 Jan 2008 3:52PM GMT
Surnames: Romines, Romine, Romin, Romans, Romane, Smith, Roberts
They are still hiding. Sorry I didn't find anything on the names you requested. There were a few mentions of others with the spellings Romines, Romine, Romin, Romans, Romane so watch for those.

I did find an obit. for Bert Logan Romans 1883-1941. Son of Lois and Viola Smith Romans. Wife Eva Roberts Retired coal miner. Some children in areas of Peoria, Chicago, Ark., Alaska.

Patricia

Lottie William Woodall Holmes

Posted: 30 Jan 2008 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: William, Woodall, Holmes
Hi Patricica,

How wonderful of you to do these look ups!

Do you have anything on Lottie William Woodall Holmes? I only know that she died some time in 1953. She was married to Sam Woodall and had three children. After Sam did she apparently married an unknown Woodall.

Thank you,

Loraine Miller

Re: Lottie William Woodall Holmes

Posted: 30 Jan 2008 6:23PM GMT
My books just goes to the 1920's. Sorry

Patricia

Unity Canady m. William Erwin Sizemore

Posted: 31 Jan 2008 2:23AM GMT
Surnames: Canady, Sizemore
I'm looking for Unity Canady born 1807 SC die Williamson Co. in 1887. married William Erwin Sizemore. I want any info. on her parents.

Thank You Jeanie

Stanley Chekacrich

Posted: 28 Feb 2008 7:15PM GMT
Surnames: Chekarchrich, Chiconza, Chekarcrich, Short
I am trying to find a coroner's inquest from Hurst that occured on December 17, 1915. My great grandfather Stanley Chekacrich/Chiconza/Chekarcrich was shot and killed by Deputy Joe Short on December 16, 1915. I would like to get more details about the incident.

Is there any way that you can help with this? I also understand that Stanley spent a night in jail in May 1915, details on this would also be an added element of family history.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic