Search for content in message boards

Mockros/Mokros

Mockros/Mokros

Posted: 20 Mar 2005 8:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Estes, Floeter, Franzen, Hamm, Hedin, Mockros, Mokros, Nelson, Oestreich, Klinkenberg, Tautges, and Ulrich.
I am currently researching the following names in Morrison County, MN (cities: Elmdale, Grey Eagle, Swanville, and Upsala). Please contact me if you have any information on these lines or want to know what information I have.

Estes, Floeter, Franzen, Hamm, Hedin, Mockros, Mokros, Nelson, Oestreich, Klinkenberg, Tautges, and Ulrich.

Most of the information I do have is on my direct lines: Mockros and Mokros.

Any information would be appreciated.

~Heathere Willoughby

Re: Mockros/Mokros

Posted: 8 Jan 2007 1:35AM GMT
Surnames: Tautges, Spoden, Pommerich, Ertl, Eckardt, Mueller, etc.
I have traced the Tautges line back to the early 1700's.
Would like to share the information I have with you.
Florence (Tautges) Barwick
14778 W. Merrell St.
Goodyear, AZ 85338
email fbarwick@worldnet.att.net

Posted: 15 Sep 2010 8:31PM GMT
Surnames: Hedin
Augusta Susan Mokros Hedin is my great aunt. My mother is a Hedin who lived in Upsala, MN. I would be happy to share any information.

Posted: 13 Apr 2011 10:26PM GMT
I am looking for an Esther M. Tautges possibly born in St. Leo Minnesota, I believe around 1923 or so. She may have also lived in Revillo City,Deuel County, South Dakota.Possibly married to a John Schroeder.

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 3:05PM GMT
I found a marriage record on the Minnesota Official Marriage System (https://www.mncounty.com/Modules/Certificates/Marriage/Defau...) that I think is Esther Tautges – her last name is spelled differently.

John A. Schroeder & Esther M. Tantge, marriage date: 10/14/1942, marriage place: Yellow Medicine County, Minnesota

I also found (in the Minnesota Birth Index) a son:
Eugene Francis Schroeder Birth Date: 5 Jan 1947 Birth County: Yellow Medicine Father: John Schroeder Mother: Esther Tautges File Number: 1947-MN-059610

Hope this helps

Posted: 14 Apr 2011 7:49PM GMT
Thank you so much,I've been looking for that for over a year now!Hopefully that's the spelling used on her birth cert.or other documents. She is my grandmother I never met so hopefully it will help me out. Thanks again,YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Posted: 7 Aug 2011 11:54PM GMT
Yes-I am a Mockos. My G-mother was bertha Mockros and did marry a Hamm, My madian name I would like to hear from you!

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 4:11AM GMT
Sorry for the delay in this response.....

I am a descendant of Augusta's little sister Mary Susanna Mokros. I have birth and death dates for their parents, but nothing further back than that. Do you have any information further back on this line? Or any photos you could scan in?

I do have a few photos of Mary and one of her sisters (I think it may actually be Augusta - I will check). I also have a photo of all of the siblings I could share with you.

Thanks! ~Heathere

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 4:12AM GMT
Sorry for the delay in my response here. I am a descendant of Mary Mokros, Bertha's little sister. Do you have any further information on their parents, grandparents, or more? I have some photos I could share with you if you are interested....

~Heathere
per page

Find a board about a specific topic