Search for content in message boards

Marie Gannon, Brooklyn, NY, 1936.

Marie Gannon, Brooklyn, NY, 1936.

Gene Graf (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 2001 5:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Gannon, Graf
I am seeking info about my cousin Marie Gannon (b. 1930?),
daughter of Joseph Gannon (b. 1904), granddaughter of NYC policeman Timothy Gannon (1872-1917) and Mary Rush (1876-1957). Joe's siblings were Anna (my mother), William and John. I last saw Marie at a family gathering in Brooklyn about 1936. Whatever happened to Marie and Uncle Joe?

Re: Marie Gannon, Brooklyn, NY, 1936.

Posted: 5 Apr 2009 3:21AM GMT
Does your Timothy have any siblings? He wsounds alot like my Great Uncle who was a NYC Police Officer. The dates are right too except that my Great Uncle's name is Thomas. My Thomas alo lived in Brooklyn. For awhile his brither Michael and Michael's wife (Mary) lived with him then Michael and Mary moved to Ohio. Does any of this sound familiar to you? thanks, Nicole Cross (nee Fulton)

update new info

Posted: 5 Apr 2009 9:02PM GMT
hi I just found out that my great uncle thomas was actually timothy. a nyc police officer. i don't know anything about timothy's children or wife (yet) but i do know that he had at least 1 brother Michael who lived with for a while after michael immigrated in 1898. does any of this sound familiar to you? I have hit a brick wall

Re: update new info

Posted: 12 May 2009 2:02AM GMT
Surnames: Gannon
Nicole: Your great uncle Timothy was indeed a NYC police officer, and he was also my grandfather. E-mail is currently m.t.graf@comcast.net. We are also in the Sonoma, California phone directory.

Gene Graf

Posted: 21 Sep 2009 11:12PM GMT
Hi Gene, have you spoken to Tom Gannon? He is Thomas Gannon's (brother to Timothy and Michael) grandson. I will ask him about Marie and Joe.

If you want to get in touch with him he has 2 email addresses. email me at buny73@aol.com and I will send them to you. I don't feel comfortable putting some elses email in a post without their permission.

I am sooo sorry it has taken me sooo long to respond to your reply. We have been in the middle of remodeling. I am at a brick wall. I can't find anything on Michael or his wife Mary Chambers. What is Patrick's full name? Do you know where Michael and Mary met and married? I was thinking it was either New York or Ohio. Can't find anything to confirm that. any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Nicole Fulton Cross

Posted: 23 Oct 2009 2:07PM GMT
Hi Gene, I wanted to try to contact you again. Timothy Gannon is my great uncle. I am looking for info on him, his siblings and his parents. I know that he has at least 2 brothers, Thomas and Michael (my ggrandfather). Michael m Mary Chambers July 11, 1900 and had 8 children. Mary Chambers died in 1923 Ohio. Michael then married mary Feighan (nee Brice) and had no children. Michael died in 1938. Please respond for I am at a complete roadblock. My email is buny73@aol.com

Nicole
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions