Search for content in message boards

looking for a girl adopted in OK 1930's +

looking for a girl adopted in OK 1930's +

Tiecha Broussard (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jul 2000 12:43PM GMT
Looking for a girl adopted in OK in the 1930's. Given name at birth was Emma Jean Hodge. She was adopted out of an orphanage in oklahoma, Prior, or Blaine county. torotton@cs.com

Re: looking for a girl adopted in OK 1930's +

Key (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2002 11:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
I don't know if this is the one but my Mother was put into an orpanage in OK when she was little by her mother in 1930's and then her mother came back and got her. Her name is Billie Jean.

Tiecha (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2002 6:56PM GMT
I believe I've found Emma. Her daughter contacted me about 9 months ago. Sorry to say but her mother past away a couple of years ago. Still in all, I am glad to have found her family. To help you in your search, I recommend you go to all adoption sites and post your mothers name in all subject boxes, that way it will be alot easier for her family to find you. Good luck!

Key (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 2002 2:48PM GMT
My mother was the the little girl trying to find background on her father who died John Powell. Thanks

tiecha (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jul 2002 2:44PM GMT
If your Mother is looking for her father what I recommend you do is, go to evey adoption site you know of, and post his name as well as your mothers birth name in all subject boxes. This way, if someone in his family is looking for your Mother (and I'm sure they are) it will be alot easier for them to find her. Good luck, and if you find your grandfather, please let me know.

Posted: 17 Oct 2012 3:16AM GMT
Have you found the information you were looking for on your mothers father? If not, I would like to help you :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic