Search for content in message boards

Patrick Kelly of Kildare (1830)

Patrick Kelly of Kildare (1830)

Posted: 28 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Sep 2003 4:53PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly, Doyle, Mahan
We have found a Patrick Kelly who must have been born about 1830 in Kildare. He deposed on a Naturalization form for a member of the family about 1860 in Conn., and followed them to Mass. He is buried in St. Mary's Cemetery in Southbridge, Mass., next to the Doyles (natives of Kildare). We wonder what the connection is, as it must have been close. There was a large Kelly family in Sturbridge, Mass. Kathleen Martin

Kelly in Co Kildare

Ellen Byrne (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kelly, Byrne
I am sure our Kelly's are not connected.
However, Daniel Kelly and Sarah Byrne were married 1805 in Co Kildare..they did have a son Patrick Kelly.
their dau Mary Kelly m Thomas Byrne in Co Kildare, about 1867 they came to San Francisco.
Mary had another sister Lucy Kelly who went to San Francisco before 1850.

Re: Patrick Kelly of Kildare (1830)

Kathleen Kelly (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2002 5:17PM GMT
My grandfather was Richard Kelly (born 1884 in Mylestown, Kildare). Richard emigrated to the US in 1911. On his record- he said he was heading to a cousin's home in Noroton Heights Conn. Richard's father was Patrick Kelly- not sure if this helps.

Kathleen Martin (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2002 4:39PM GMT

Ray Parker (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2005 1:42AM GMT
Surnames: Kelly
I am trying to find more info on my Kelly Lines . My great great grandmother Margaret Kelly born 1829 in Kildare , parents Patrick Kelly and Bridget McDermott. married James Young also born 1829 . they lived in Moate West Meath Ire. had about 14 children and then came to USA in 1880 and settled Bridgeport Ct. I do have a Picture of Margaret Kelly's Aunt
I also have Doyle connection

Re: Kelly in Co Kildare

Ray Parker (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2005 1:46AM GMT
Surnames: Kelly
I am trying to find more info on my Kelly Lines . My great great grandmother Margaret Kelly born 1829 in Kildare , parents Patrick Kelly and Bridget McDermott. married James Young also born 1829 . they lived in Moate West Meath Ire. had about 14 children and then came to USA in 1880 and settled Bridgeport Ct. I do have a Picture of Margaret Kelly's Aunt

Can you help here

Thank You

Posted: 6 Aug 2013 12:48AM GMT
I'm looking for a Patrick KELLY, b. cir 1878, Connecticut. He lived in New Jersey (Passaic Co.) from at least 1930-1936. He stated his parents were both born in 'Irish Free State.' His occupation was listed as 'assistant chef.' I have no info beyond this - so am hoping this 'fits' into someone's family. In 1930 he said he was single. I believe he may have been married - or representing himself as married, in 1936.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic