Search for content in message boards

Main bloodline of Daniel Boone Family Tree

Main bloodline of Daniel Boone Family Tree

OC Smith (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2000 2:58PM GMT
I have the complete main bloodline of the notorious Daniel Boone of Kentucky fame that dates from 1597 to the 2000. I have many decendants of this family. I am seeking information on dates of births, deaths, marriages, and places of burial. If anyone can help me please send me an email me so we can work together, and make this family tree even more awesome than what it already is!!

Boone, Jacob father of Elizabeth

Peggy Lee (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2000 8:01PM GMT
Looking for confirmation that Jacob is the father of the Elizabeth that married Simon Reeder in 1795 Maysville, Kentucky.

I can trace my line up to Martha Reeder who married John Hutchison. By sheer chance, could you help me tie them together?

Jacob and Elizabeth Boone

OC Smith (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2000 10:10PM GMT
Peggy Lee,

I have several Elizabeth Boones', but thus far, none of which Jacob is the father of. I am adding NEW information almost daily to my lineage, and if I run across anything pertaining to these two individuals, I will email you, or post a message immediately.

OC Smith

Jacob, favorite cousin

Peggy Lee (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 7:22AM GMT
One of the stories that I have read puts Elizabeth traveling as a young girl with her father, the favorite cousin of Daniel. I know there are a lot of lines and somewhere I read that it went from George II, to Joseph I, Joseph II, Jacob to Elizabeth. Would love to view your web site, would you post the url or email me direct at SouthernLives@aol.com
Thank you for answering so quickly.

Daniel Boone

Rebecca D Stanley (View posts)
Posted: 16 Mar 2000 9:35PM GMT
My great grandmother's great great (I believe) uncle was Daniel. Her name was ADA Boone and I know she was in on the setteling of the Oklahoma Territory--she was a child at the time. I am currently trying to find out more about my family on my mother's side. She was my mother's grandmother on my mother's side. She married Joseph Jacober--who I am also trying to find out more about. They had 4 children that lived 3 boys and a girl. Alfred Joseph was the middle boy and Mary was the girl, I do not recall my grandfather's brothers' names at this time. Alfred married Norma Jean Denzine/Forbes and they had 2 children--Wayne DEE and Patricia Jean. Patricia married Leonard George Anicker. They had 4 children Rebecca Dale, Clyde Alfred, Audrey May, and Brian Leonard. Rebecca Married Mack B. Stanley and they have 1 child--Orion Hunter. Clyde married Rebecca Louis Krieger. I will talk with my mom and find out more info on ADA Boone/Jacober. Sincerely,

Becky

Daniel Boone

Kay Alpha (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2000 8:52AM GMT
My grandfather Willie Boone Speer claimed Daniel Boone as his ancestor. My geat, great, grandfather John Quincy Adams Speer was married to Mary Katherine Steely, a 3/4 Cherokee Indian. I am looking for ancestors of John Quincy and Mary Katherine. Any input would be appreciated.

Correction of last name

Rebecca Stanley (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2000 6:29PM GMT
I mistakenly spelled my grandmother's maiden name as Forbes, but it is spelled Forbis, Also I have learned my Great Grandmother had at least two brothers one was named Lucia (SP) but called Luck and the other was Joe. I think there was more boys, but she was the only girl.

Boone Family

Julia (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2000 7:37AM GMT
I don't know if I can help you, but possibly you can help me. I have recently begun to research our family history as we have always believed we are somehow related to Daniel Boone. The information I have is that we are related through Charity Boone Swisher. I have a few conflicting stories as to who exactly Charity belongs to. Do you know if Daniel Sr or Jr was her father or was one of Daniel's brothers her father? I can't find any books to help clear this up. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much-Julia

Daniel Boone Line

lu sisk (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2000 1:47PM GMT
Hi..
Do you have a Ruth Boone, b 1769
and married in Culpepper Co VA to
a Pluright (sp?) Sisk?? I have a
son, Alderson b 1811 and a dau b1793.
She is the dau of Josiah Boone, b1726
Exeter tnship, Pa; who is the son of
George Boon IV of England. I am
trying to find out who Pluright Sisk
is and if it fits into my family tree
and how. Thinking as Sisks and Boones
were both from PA, there is an
interesting connection there? Any
help would be appreciated. As I don't frequent this message site often, e mail me at lusisk@webtv.net
Thanks!! (I thought Israel was
one of Daniel's children? Do you
have his children's names? (10?) am
compiling info on Daniel for my
grandchildren!! Lou

Boone Bloodline

Robin Cappelletty (View posts)
Posted: 22 Mar 2000 5:58AM GMT
I am related through the Bryans, He married one of Daniels sisters. That would make Daniel my 6th Great Uncle. The Bryans were my 6th Great Grand Parents. Can you give me any info. The line starts with Kennys on my side. Thanks Robin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic