Search for content in message boards

Patrick & Hulda FITZSIMMONS from Ireland - settled MN, 1856

Patrick & Hulda FITZSIMMONS from Ireland - settled MN, 1856

Posted: 4 Aug 2006 6:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Mar 2007 3:39AM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons, Benedict, Ryan
Patrick and Hulda Fitzsimmons, my great great great grandparents came from somewhere in Ireland and settled through Illinois to Minnesota. They had 7 children: Mary, Ellen, Charles, Morris, Richard, Martha and Julie. Mary married (Unknown) and had 3 children. Ellen married Jay Benedict, and Julie married John Ryan and had 7 children. I don't have anything on marriage or descendents for Charles, Morris, Richard or Martha. Patrick and Hulda are buried in Freeborn County, MN. My great great grandpaarents John and Julie Ryan also settled near Freeborn County in Steele County, MN.

Re: Patrick & Hulda FITZSIMMONS from Ireland - settled MN, 1856

Posted: 16 Oct 2008 1:36PM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2009 3:43AM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons
Hello, Patrick and Hulda's oldest son, Charles, is my ancestor. I have his line as well as Hulda's parents, siblings, grandparents and uncle and aunts through her father. Do you have or need any of this info? You can e-mail me at tracyst@gmail.com.

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 4:05AM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2009 3:44AM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons
Have pictures of Patrick and Huldah's gravestone from Brush Hill cemetery in Nunda MN if anyone wants digital copies.

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 4:58AM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2009 3:43AM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons, Ryans
Awesome I would love to any information you can share on their family. I only have information on Julia and John Ryan's family and the list of Julia's siblings and a couple of stories or things that I have never found much else.

I would love to have information on Patrick and Huldas ancestors and descendents. Thanks.

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 5:05AM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2009 3:44AM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons, Coughlin
I would love to have digital copies of their tombstones. I totally missed your earlier post from last year. I moved and started a new job and was very busy this year. I moved to Olympia, WA which is where one of Hulda and Patrick's granddaughters is buried. Hulda and William Coughlin (Julia's oldest daughter) moved to Centralia/Chehalis, WA and they were buried in Olympia along with some of their kids.
Thanks,
Sue

Posted: 31 Aug 2009 1:08PM GMT
Edited: 9 Nov 2009 3:45AM GMT
Surnames: Fitzsimmons, Sears, Crosby
I sent you a message. I think you'll be extremely excited too see the connection I made of Huldah's family to a huge number of pioneers and pilgrims. Her mother was Lovilla Sears, and the Sears family dates back to the 1600s and was one of the early American families. There are also branches, such as the Crosby family, that date back to 1440 in England. These branches have been well researched so it's really exciting to have them as ancestors. Contact me if you have any questions. I've tried to put my sources onto my public tree so hopefully it is helpful to you.

Tracy

Posted: 9 Nov 2009 3:46AM GMT
Greetings! Could you post the tombstone pictures to the board, as well? TIA

Mo! (BoardMom)
http://xri.net/=mobang

Posted: 9 Nov 2009 5:13AM GMT
I don't know how to post pictures to this board. Below are links to the pages on Find A Grave.com where I posted the pictures I took. Hope it helps you.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=fi...;

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=40...

Posted: 9 Nov 2009 5:30AM GMT
Great! Thanks so much.

Mo!
http://xri.net/=mobang
per page

Find a board about a specific topic