Search for content in message boards

SWANSON & KNUTSON

SWANSON & KNUTSON

Posted: 24 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 May 2004 3:32AM GMT
Surnames: Swanson, Knutson
Swanson & Knutson: Am looking for information on my family who lived in Niagara, Marinette County, Wisconsin, from about 1930s to 1980s. My grandparents names were Charlotte and Maurice Swanson and they owned a farm outside of Niagara. After my grandfather's death in the late 60s, my grandmother moved to the Village of Niagara. My mother was raised on the farm, her name was Lois Swanson and also had a brother named Maurice/Morris. My mother, Lois Swanson, married a man by the last name of Knutson, who lived in that area. They had one child, Charlotte Knutson (at birth). Lois Swanson and Knutson (first name unknown to me) divorced several years later and their daughter, Charlotte Knutson was raised by my Grandmother, Charlotte Swanson. I believe that she adopted my mother's daugher (my half-sister) and so her name would have most likely been Charlotte Swanson as well. I have lost contact with my half-sister, Charlotte, over the years. Charlotte would have been born about 1941. If anyone has any information about the Swanson family, please send a message to: mardell@worldnet.att.net Thanks!

Re: SWANSON & KNUTSON

Mardell Ryan (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2004 3:51AM GMT
Surnames: Swanson Knutson
Please note, if anyone has information concerning this family, I now can be reached at email address: mardell@mardellryan.com

Re: SWANSON & KNUTSON

Posted: 20 Dec 2012 6:13AM GMT
Surnames: Knutson & Swanson
Dear Mardell
My mother was your sister. I remember her talking about you.I hope this finds you.Her fathers name was Ivor kuntson.
yes her grandmother adopted her. Charlotte Mae Swanson. Yes sshe was raised in Niagra Wisconsin.When I go to Michigan I ppass thourgh there. Two roads in Niagara The first would be Swanson road the second would be Knutson road. I always thought she must have been raised right there because of the names. My birth name was Gerrilynn Stuart (francisco now) I hope your emails are current and this finds you. I have sent messages to both email addresses.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions