Search for content in message boards

Schandelmeier

Schandelmeier

Posted: 25 Jan 2001 10:08AM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2002 6:27PM GMT
Looking for any information on the Schandelmeier family who lived in Altoona, Pa. Also interested in the Elmer Smith family who also lived in Altoona, Pa. Can be e-mailed at pagram36@aol.com

Re: Schandelmeier

Brandie (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2003 5:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I myself am a Schandelmeier and I had/have a few relatives from the Altoona area. A couple of the names coming to mind are Bob and Nancy, their children I believe were two girls. They lived on a horse farm for sure. I have a grandmother, Lola, and a father Shane, both Schandelmeier's that I am no longer associated with, and an Aunt Patricia Schandelmeier-Williams, that may be able to provide you with some information. Let me know and I can get you some contact information. Hope it helps...Brandie

Norma (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2003 8:05PM GMT
Surnames: Schandelmeier, Wertz, Studebaker
Brandie,

I am not familiar with the names you mentioned. I am from the line of Max Schandelmeier. His father was George. My mother was Ruth.
Would love to hear from you. I can be reached at pagram36@aol.com

Posted: 6 Aug 2003 3:37AM GMT
Nancy Bronson (dcbronson@centurytel.net) has done extensive reaearch on the Schandelmeiers from Altoona.

Posted: 6 Oct 2007 12:32AM GMT
Surnames: Schandelmeier
I am from the George Francis (b:1895) line in Illinois. I just tried to email Nancy, but the email came back. I am Wayne Richard and currently in MA. I have some info for a new branch on our tree.

Posted: 15 Feb 2008 4:16AM GMT
Nancy's e-mail is dcbronson1@msn.com

Posted: 7 Sep 2008 2:34PM GMT
Thank you for the e-mail. I will pass it onto Wayne.

Posted: 12 Aug 2009 12:54AM GMT
Surnames: Schandelmeier
My name is Ashley Schandelmeier, I am from Altoona, PA. My father is Dennis who's father is Robert. Robert was married to my grandmother Peggy but, they divorced and both remarried. I'm not clear on my grandfathers family. But my uncles are Robert, Steven, and Andrew Schandelmeier.

Posted: 30 Oct 2009 12:41PM GMT
My name is Delaney. Norma is my great aunt. I'm doing a family history project and I'm trying to get some information on the Schandelmeiers that I'm related to. I think they would be my great great grandparents. Any information will help.

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 8:58PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Ashley, I am your great aunt. My father (Earl Henry) and your grandfather (Robert) were brothers. Peggy Cable was his first wife, to that marriage he had 5 children, Peggy Jo, Robert, Steven, Andrew and Dennis. His 2nd wife is Nancy Titus and they had 2 daughters, Tammy and Kelly. There were 11 children in the Schandelmeier family: Cecil, Earl, Lola (Till), Donald, Betty, Jack, Harold, Robert, Melvin, Kenneth and William all born to Charles and Catherine. Prior to his marriage to Catherine, he was married and had two other children Charles and Leona who were raised by their maternal grandparents after their mother died.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions