Search for content in message boards

Morgan Family

Morgan Family

Victoria (Morgan) Randall (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2001 6:40PM GMT
Looking for the family of Benjamin Morgan.
His last known family was living in Theodore Alabama. If you know anything about this family please contact me. I am his only daughter and would love to get to know his family! He passed away when I was seven years of age and didn't get to know him because of a divorce!

Benjamin Morgan

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 8:54PM GMT
Edited: 9 Sep 2002 8:00PM GMT
My gg grandfather had a brother named Benjamin Morgan dob abt 1868...He was on the Georgia cenus and may have later moved to Alabama. His mother was Mary Walden and father was James O Morgan.

Benjamin Morgan

Posted: 23 May 2001 11:31PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2005 5:38AM GMT
I have a Benjamin Morgan born in Mississippi about 1844, m. Jane ???. They had Isaac, Warren, Missouri E., Elijah and another child who's name is Sear or Lear. Does any of this help?

Email: bluzette000@aol.com

Benjamin Morgan

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 9:38AM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2002 6:50PM GMT
Do you have an approximate Date of birth on your Benjamin. I have one b 1874 in AL. Betty

Re: Benjamin Morgan

Posted: 5 Aug 2001 8:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Jun 2002 10:19PM GMT
Surnames: MORGAN, WALDEN
I have some info on Benjamin Morgan, son of James O. Morgan & Mary A. Waldon(Walden) b. abt. 1868, GA
James O. Morgan is shown on 1870 Henry Co., GA census with Mary A., James M., Frances, William O., & Benjamin. E-mail me and I will share what info I have.

Victoria Randall (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2001 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: Morgan
Benjamin Morgan was born around 1937. He was raised in Malcomb Alabama.

Kenneth Davenport (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2004 5:39AM GMT
Just got into genealogy, and checking my wife's family. Looking for a William O. Morgan, born 1879, where?, d. 3/24/1948, Willow Wild Cemetery, Bonham, Tx. m. Bessie L. ? b. 1887 d. 7/7/1940. Wandering if may be same William O. in your census?
Posted: 7 Aug 2004 8:39PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jul 2005 6:07PM GMT
Surnames: MORGAN, CRAVENS, BALDOCK, HUMPHREY, DURHAM,
I have a William Morgan b. 1785. One of his sons is named Benjamin Franklin Morgan b. 12/27/1816. He had a son Jonathan who had a son William Owen Morgan . There were several of my line who imigrated to Texas. There is a Kenneth Newell who can tell you who is down there. There was another son Ryal(Rial)
Morgan who died in Bonham or Burham Texas d. unk. He was married to an Elizabeth Mullican b. 2/27/1808 d. April 1900.
If any of this connects let me know. Most of ths information I received on the web and Kenneth Newel.

Neil Morgan

Posted: 8 Aug 2004 2:03PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jun 2005 1:58AM GMT
I have a Benjamin Franklin Morgan born 1820 married to 1st. Armando Payne, 2nd. Minerva Young. Benjamin Franklin Morgan was the son of Joseph Morgan and Hannah Dossett . Joseph migrated to Paulding County GA now Polk County. abt 1838.Joseph and four of his sons migrated to Paulding Co from Gwinnett County was also in Hall County, GA. The sons were George Washington Morgan, Joseph Dossett Morgan, Benjamin Franklin Morgan and William Harrison Morgan.
Benjamin Franklin is buried in Youngs Cemetery beside Minerva Young his second wife.B.F. Morgan died 3-22-1863.Don't know if he died during the Civil War or not, there are no markings on his monument that indicate this. Many of you refer to AL, this area of GA is only a few miles from the AL line.

Pamela Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2004 3:58AM GMT
Thank you so much for the info, since non of the elders can elaborate on our beginning, I am starting from what little information I have thus far.
My grandfather went by the name of Willie Morgan, where his parents' descended from I do not know I know he was born January 1, 1902 . Upon his death he lived in Safford, Alabama
per page

Find a board about a specific topic