Search for content in message boards

Settlers in Lehigh County in the 1700s

Settlers in Lehigh County in the 1700s

Posted: 7 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Feb 2002 5:25PM GMT
Surnames: CLAUSS, DREISBACH, EBERT, FARBER, GIESS, GOETSCHY, GOTTSCHALK, HAAK, HECKER, JACOBY, KEMMERER, LAURY, MAURER, MORITZ, RAUSCHENBERGER, SCHAEFFER, SCHAFFER, WEAVER, WEBER, WEISS, WERNDTLY
If you are searching for information about any of the above surnames, or a descendant of a settler of that name, please see my web site at http://members.aol.com/idkonrad/mynames.htm.
If you are a descendant and are willing to exchange information, I would like very much to hear from you!

John Nicholas jacobi

Tammy Pipes (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: jacobi, laros
I am looking for a John Nicholas jacobi who was from weisenberg township, lehigh county. his daughter's name is christina jacobi she married john henry laros.

parentage

thomas clauss (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: clauss
looking for the parents of oscar irving clauss of mattoon,wi.

Thomas G. Laury

Greg Huber (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Laury, Huber
I'm looking for information on Thomas G. Laury. He traveled near Lehigh Co. PA around the 1900's. If you have a Thomas listed around then Please contact me. Thomas would have been around 20-30 years old.
Thank You,
GREG
Posted: 7 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Feb 2002 5:25PM GMT
I'm sorry, but I have no information about Thomas G. LAURY who traveled near Lehigh County, PA, in the 1900s. My ancestor was Michael LAURY who immigrated in 1755 and resided at Fells or Trout Creek, North Whitehall Twp, Northampton (now Lehigh) County. He and his wife, Barbara Gottschalk, had 9 children. Thomas may have been a descendant of one of Michael's 4 sons, all of whom were born before 1760. Michael LAURY was killed during the American Revolution at the Battle of Monmouth, NJ, in 1777.

Re: Thomas G. Laury

Posted: 12 Feb 2002 7:43PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jun 2004 2:47AM GMT
I don't have any "ThomasLaurys' but I do have quit a record on the Laurys of Pa. near Lehigh. Do have Thomas's parents names? Maybe if you do they will cross ref. with some of the information I have. Let me know at my e-mail address": mlaury@aol.com

MARTIN LAURY

Re: Thomas G. Laury

Posted: 25 Feb 2002 8:55PM GMT
Edited: 3 May 2002 2:37PM GMT
Martin Laury,
I am trying to locate a Charles Thomas Laury from Penn.
for my husband. Charles also known as Chuck was born
around 1950-55 or close to this. He was also in the service,
however I dont know which branch. He meet my husbands
mother in or around 1971. If you know anything about him
or his branch of Laury's let me know please.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic