Search for content in message boards

Willeys In Ohio and Iowa

Willeys In Ohio and Iowa

Posted: 18 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 8:48AM GMT
Surnames: Willey, Simmons, Falor, Bunnell
Seeking the parents of Shadrack (Chadrick) WILLEY. He was born abt 1828, most likely in Ohio. He married 1)Elizabeth FALOR in 1846 in Coventry, Summit, OH. A Henry Willey signed Shadrack's application.

In 1850 he was in Medina County OH. He married 2)Lucy Elvira SIMMONS, widow of Benjamin BUNNELL, in 1848 in Ohio.

The fmaily moved to Iowa.
Please e-mail me directly with any help.

Henry Willey

Charles D. Willey (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Henry Willey was Shadrack's father. I'm loocking for this for you, as I live in Iowa. I have most of the Willey line in Iowa,Missouri and Ohio, But still need more Info.

Re: Willeys In Ohio and Iowa

Posted: 7 Jul 2001 12:50AM GMT
Are you still looking for Willeys from Medina Ohio ? I have an Elizabeth Willey born in 1811/12 I am trying to research. Also found a tombstone of a Lewis Willey died at age 26, 1865- fallen at Petersburgh. Both are buried in Shaw Cemetery in Bath Ohio, any connection ? Dody Horn

Re: Henry Willey

Posted: 5 Mar 2002 2:23AM GMT
I am also looking for information on Shadrack Willey. My ggrandfather William Harrison Lamb married Sybil Willey. Her father was Shadrack Willey.
Any information you could share with me would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 11 Oct 2002 4:30PM GMT
Surnames: Willi or Willey
I Siegfried Paul Heini Willi (born 1951) in usa written Willey have a tree who goes back till Ueli Willi in Siglistorf Aargau Switzerland in the year 1620 born life till 1700. I have ancestens in Ohio, Columbus called Fitzsimons but since years no contact.
My brother Reinhold Willi (Switzerland) has a tree from my grandfather with the remark of Henry Willey.
My father Paul Anton Willi (1.8.1917 - 3.7.1998) lifed here in Switzerland and had once contact with a lady from Ohio, she was in Switzerland but no further news.
siegfried_willi@freesurf.ch

Posted: 9 Nov 2002 7:51AM GMT
Do you know anything about a William Willey b 1840 that married Cynthia Adams?

Posted: 13 Nov 2003 2:37PM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2003 8:27PM GMT
Surnames: Willi Ludwikoski
I have been researching my husband's family. His grandmother was Sophie Mary Willi, her father was Kaspar Willi born in Siglistorf, Aargau, SW in 1851, his father was Laurenz born in Siglistorf in 1831. Could there be a connection? Sophie Willi married Paul Michael Ludwikoski.

Mindy Ludwikoski (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2004 9:54PM GMT
Surnames: Ludwikoski
Hi there, I'm interested in your Ludwikoski side of the family. It's really interesting to me that you spell it that way - my family was the Ludwikowski's but my grandfather supposedly dropped the extra "w".

Do you know anything about the Ludwikoski side of your family? I can tell you all I know -

My grandparents: Frank and Louise Ludwikoski

Frank supposedly came over here from Poland as a child with his family (brother Louie or Ed is all I know) and settled in Ashland, WI and rumored to be around Michigan as well.

My grandpa had 6 kids - 3 boys and 3 girls. The boys were Edward, Raymond (my dad) and James. The girls were Francis, Helen and Barbara.

K Rohrer (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2004 10:47PM GMT
Surnames: Willi, Willey, Ludwikoski
I am interested in your Willeys. Please contact me so that we may compare ancestors.

K. Rohrer (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2004 10:52PM GMT
Surnames: Willi, Willey, Ludwikoski
I am not sure if there is a connection, but we can check and see. All I know is that Paul Michael Ludwokoski was born on Sept 28, 1880 and died in 1941 in the Eau Claire area. He was married to Sophie Marie Willi. They had quite a few children, I think 9 or 11.

Any info you might have may help me find Paul M's ancestors.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions