Search for content in message boards

Jones and Green Families

Jones and Green Families

Shirley Petruska (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2003 6:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jones,Green, Stafford,Land,Pellom,Scott,Miolen/Milen
Searching for any information on my great-grand parents Robert( Bob) Jones and Elizabeth Jane Green. They were probably b. in the 1850's and lived in Murray Co. GA. Their children were: Thomas m Pearl Land, Willie Mae m Rome Miolen, Lena Rainey m Joseph Stafford, Bessie m George M. Scott, Winnie m Humphery Pellom and Robert ( Bob) m unknown. Would like to make contact with anyone related to or having information on this family. Thanks, Shirley

Re: Jones and Green Families

Vida Betterton (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2005 1:15AM GMT
Robert Jones & Elizabeth Jane Green are my great -great grandparents. I have quite a bit of information on this family if you are still interested.

Posted: 12 Feb 2007 4:27AM GMT
Is this Elizabeth Green related to Clayton Green?
Any information would be appreciated.

Posted: 15 Feb 2007 6:53PM GMT
Yes, if the Clayton Green you are referring to was born in 1863 and married Martha Patterson born 1872. This Clayton was a son on John B. Green & Emmaline Green who was a son of Ancel Cunningham Green and Frances Champion. My Elizabeth Jane Green was also a child of Ancel Cunningham Green, from his second marriage to Winnie Louise Brown.

Posted: 23 Jul 2007 9:50PM GMT
Surnames: Jones Green Miolen
Vida,Robert Jones and Elizabeth Jane Green are my great grandparents. Would you e-mail me? spetruska@charter.net I would appreciate anything that you can tell me. I don't have their birth and death dates nor anything on most of the children. I am related through thir daughter, Willie Mae Jones Miolen. Shirley

Posted: 4 Mar 2008 2:57AM GMT
Surnames: Green
I noticed that your Ancel Green was from SC.I have a family of Green's that lived in Murray County GA in 1860.They came by way of Spartanburg SC.
On the 1860 census Ansell Green age 30,born in NC(farm larbor)is living with J.M. Green (son of Meshack Green).
My Meshack Green was born in 1805 NC,moved to Spartanburg by 1850 census.His wife was Edney Green (have not located marriage record).
I was wondering if this family is connected in any way to your Green family. I have been trying to help my 81 year old mother find out more about our Greens.Thanks for any help you may be able to give me. Ann

Posted: 18 Jan 2010 8:49PM GMT
Ancel Cunningham Green was my G G G GREAT GRANDFATHER he married the 2nd. time to Winnie Louise Brown , he had 2 children by her William Edgar Green & Elizabeth Jane Green she was born in 1859 in Chatsworth Ga.She married Robert Jones & their children were Thomas, Ranie Lou, Bessie & Robert Elzie.I hope this helps.

Posted: 18 Jan 2010 9:38PM GMT
Ancel Cunningham Green & Winnie Louise Brown are also my ggg grandparents and Robert Jones & Elizabeth Jane Green my gg grandparents, their daughter Winnie my great grandmother, was married to George Marshall Scott. Do you have any information or date of the death of Elizabeth Jane Green Jones?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions