Search for content in message boards

Evans,Tyler,Dize,and Roach of Smith island and Crisfield, MD

Evans,Tyler,Dize,and Roach of Smith island and Crisfield, MD

Posted: 18 May 2002 4:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Evans, Tyler,Dize,Roach
I am looking for any info about Robert Evans, Maggie Tyler, Major Evans, Beulah Roach Evans, Beatrice Lundgren, William Roach. I am trying to make a family tree for my mother for a birthday present. Anyone with any info please e-mail me atMasia2@aol.com.

Re: Evans,Tyler,Dize,and Roach of Smith island and Crisfield, MD

Posted: 11 Jun 2002 3:58AM GMT
Surnames: Evans
I don't know any of the names you posted but I am looking for info. on Lambert Evans son of Stuart Evans of Smith Island. Are they any connection to you? Lambert died around 1921.

Posted: 30 Jun 2002 11:16PM GMT
Edited: 10 Oct 2005 10:34PM GMT
I am looking for an Evans on the Eastern Shore of Md too. Mitchell C. Evans(born 1815 somewhere on the Easter Shore of MD) married Margaret Orem (born March 1811 in Dorchester Co,MD). There are at least 3 Mitchell Evans from Smith Island, Somerset Co, Md. I have looked at what I can find about them and none appear to be my Mitchell Evans Yet I feel there is a relationship somehow due to the time period and close proximity of the families. Also many of Mitchell Evans descendants were oystermen and mariners, a trade easily learned on Smith Island. Mitchell's family moved to Annapolis, Md and later Baltimore, MD but he remained a mariner. I would appreciate any help for Mitchell Evans or Margaret Orem.

If you are still searching I can provide some information about the Evans on Smith Island. Can you email me more information about specific names. Also there is a museum on Smith Island that has a lot of information. You might want to try there.

jean evans dixon (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2003 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: evans
my great grandmother was catherineroach evans she died in 1937 but came from the area where you mentioned any relation

jean evans dixon (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2003 11:08PM GMT
Surnames: evans
my great grandmother was catherineroach evans she died in 1937 but came from the area where you mentioned any relation
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions