Search for content in message boards

Marriage record

Marriage record

Posted: 20 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Dec 2001 10:30PM GMT
Surnames: Grimble
I am looking for a record of marriage between John GRIMBLE and Sarah NICHOLS, which should have occured between 1850 and 1858. Thank you.

Grimbles in Orleans county

Dan Grimble (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Grimble, Reed
My parents, David Grimble and Joan Reed (pre marriage) were from Orleans (I think) county, NY...

Re: Grimbles in Orleans county

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 5:02AM GMT
David &Joan Reed Grimble were both from Orleans county, N.Y. and the Eagle Harbor& Medina, n.y. area. David's Father was Donald Grimble. Donald&Ruby. brother &sister/ their Brother Henry died of mastoid approx. aged 16. Ruby survived mastoid via surgery&sulpha drugs. Ruby died Venice,Florida 2004/ age 100+9months.
David E. Malin (716)860-8683. Incidentaly, Donald left thefarm of Parents Oscar&BerniceWarner Grimble on theMurdoch road Lyndonville, ,n.y. and joined the Army at age 37 &landed@ Omaha Beach, Normandy age 39 on D-Day June 6th 1944 and fought@ battle of the bulge& went all the way into Berlin, Germany

Posted: 18 Sep 2012 5:03AM GMT
David &Joan Reed Grimble were both from Orleans county, N.Y. and the Eagle Harbor& Medina, n.y. area. David's Father was Donald Grimble. Donald&Ruby. brother &sister/ their Brother Henry died of mastoid approx. aged 16. Ruby survived mastoid via surgery&sulpha drugs. Ruby died Venice,Florida 2004/ age 100+9months.
David E. Malin (716)860-8683. Incidentaly, Donald left thefarm of Parents Oscar&BerniceWarner Grimble on theMurdoch road Lyndonville, ,n.y. and joined the Army at age 37 &landed@ Omaha Beach, Normandy age 39 on D-Day June 6th 1944 and fought@ battle of the bulge& went all the way into Berlin, Germany

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 12:13PM GMT
Hi David,
I have corresponded with various of your relatives, including Frank and Dan and my family tree software tells me that you are my 4th cousin!
I think we can help each other fill in some gaps, if that would be helpful to you. My email is charles.grimble@ntlworld.com
Best wishes for 2013,
Charlie Grimble of Beckenham, Kent, UK
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions