Search for content in message boards

Re: Travis County Hewitt House Texas Chainsaw Massacre

jordi (View posts)
Posted: 5 Nov 2003 4:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know exactly where the Hewitt house is located and if it even still exists?

BLAH (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2003 11:05AM GMT
i guess from wut i hear its just off of highway twelve buddy so go with the consencise that is wut i always do the only thing that can happen is that u could b wrong

Michelle (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2003 4:15PM GMT
I've lived in the Austin area my whole life and never had anyone mention the whereabouts of the house untill recently. My hunsband told me soon after he moved here he was driving with his grandparents and they pointed out where the house used to be. He said the foundation was there but nothing else. As to where he was exactly he couldn't say. But he thinks he was somewhere around Pflugerville.

jazmin (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2003 9:00PM GMT
Yes, the Hewitt house does really exist. It was a house from the 1940's that was moved from its original location to Austin, Texas where the movie was filmed. Most of the furniture and evidence inside of the house throughout the movie(2003) actually did belong to the previous family who lived in it. However, it had not been inhabited for about 50 years.

Simona (View posts)
Posted: 6 Dec 2003 12:04PM GMT
I'm an Italian girl and I'd like to know much more about TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (1973)....please answer me soon...
ps: I'm sorry for my english...
Simona

Stephen Lesher (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2004 1:36PM GMT
Hey all. i would like to add alittle bit to this fable of stories.
For the ones of you saying that this movie was based on true events that happened in Tx. Your the one's that are full of it.

TCM is a story created by someone.

To view all info about this movie and the real story behind it click here.. And read read and read some more.

http://www.texaschainsawmassacre.net/TCMMain.html

Everyone have a good day and don't turn out the lights...

KiLLrAzOR
www.lanzintek.net

I would also like to know more

luke (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2004 12:45AM GMT
Yes, I would also like to know more about the TX Chainsaw Massacre.. I have heard stories about it being true and about it being not. I really dont know what to believe....As crazy as the world is today I wouldnt be a bit surprised if it was true....If anyone would like to reply please email me...Thanks Y'all!

l_s_fan_86 (View posts)
Posted: 1 Feb 2004 4:52PM GMT
I hate to bust your chops, but yes, the story behind the movie is very true. I mean, sure it didn't happen exactly like it did in the movies, but yes, it IS TRUE. Some people still suspect that leatherface is still alive. If you see the movie that came out recently, that footage at the beginning and end is the real footage from when the police visited the house, and that half a second of leatherface is the only known footage of him.

Re: I would also like to know more

Richard (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2004 11:05PM GMT
The TCM story is based on events and actions of 2 different people. Ed Gein and his story can be found here
http://www.crimelibrary.com/gein/geinmain.htm

and Albert Fish with his story here
http://www.crimelibrary.com/fish/fish/fishmain.htm

The house has been moved to Kingsland Texas and is now a dinner with a rather expensive menu

Tammy (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2004 5:34AM GMT
I was just curious to find out if anyone knows the REAL truth about this story. It is true that TEXAS Chainsaw Massacre does sound quite chilling but, if the story is truely based on the Ed Gein murders than why is the story not titled "The WISCONSIN Chainsaw Massacre"
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions