Search for content in message boards

Mary Beatrice BRICE

Mary Beatrice BRICE

Posted: 17 Oct 2008 10:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Jan 2009 7:03AM GMT
Surnames: Brice, McClure
I am searching for information on Mary Beatrice Brice (b. Aug 1859 in Risby, Lincolnshire, England), her husband Charles W. McClure (b. Jul 1860 in Illinois), and their descendants.

Re: Mary Beatrice BRICE

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 7:58PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:18AM GMT
Surnames: Brice, McClure, Brice-Nash
Mary Beatrice Brice was my great grandmother. Her son, Roy Brice McClure- my grandfather-his daughter Wynona Brice mcClure is my mom. I do have info, pics, and a family tree done by Charles Brice-Nash, Mary's bro.

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 10:16PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:20AM GMT
Surnames: Brice
I would like very much to exchange information with you. Please contact me directly at wcdrake@mlode.com

My great grandfather was Henry T. W. Brice (Mary's brother). You can view the Brice family data I have on my ancestry.com family tree -- Family 15 (10-29-09). If you do a search for Mary it should come up.

I have a copy of the Brice family tree that was prepared by Edward W. Brice (one of Henry T. W. Brice's sons). It includes the data from the one prepared by Charles plus data on the Brice families in the U.S.

..... Bill

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 10:40PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:25AM GMT
Surnames: Brice-Nash, Brice
I have a family tree prepared by Charles Edward Brice-Nash, Henry and Mary's brother. Your Henry was in Cimarron, KS wasn't he? I have pics of the Brice kids. Where do you live know? I am in Coffeyville, KS.

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 10:53PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:29AM GMT
Surnames: Brice, McClure, Oerman
I would love to have a copy of your tree please. Mom and I are going out to Arizona, where 3 of her sisters live. They are granddaughters of Mary. One of them is working with a writer doing a story on the Aravipa Desert, where Roy Brice McClure had a fruit farm. He was a son of Mary. ?this is so kewl.
Debbie Oerman
502 N Buckeye Lot 10
Coffeyville, KS 67337

Posted: 4 Nov 2009 11:46PM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:32AM GMT
Debbie:

Henry T.W. settled in Cimarron where he was a lawyer and raised his families. He, both of his wives, and a couple of children are buried there. After the death of his first wife most of the children moved to Oregon where I am from. (Some kind of family dispute I think.) I now live in Sonora California.

The Brice family tree I have is too large to copy economically (24"x40"). All of the information is on my ancestry family tree. Email me at wcdrake@mlode.com and we can figure something out.

I would like to obtain information (names, dates and places) about Mary and her descendants.

....... Bill

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 2:21AM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:34AM GMT
I will have to go to my mom's, in Shawnee OKLA, to get the information. I have a picture of Harry(that's what he was called in Cimarron), one of his business cards for an organization he belonged too. I also have pics of the headstones for both Jessie and Goldendine(I think) My mom has all the stuff right now, we are planning a trip to Arizona, where Mary Beatrice is buried, to share with mom's sisters. I will stay in touch.

Posted: 5 Nov 2009 2:24AM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2009 6:35AM GMT
Maybe copy in sections if it can be folded. I would pay the copy and shipping fees if you could do it for me. We are planning on going to AZ Dec 6th and it would be nice if I could have that to show my aunts. Check with Kinko's or Staples. They may be able to help. I am going to get a 14 day free trial for ancestry, don't have membership right now, unemployed and trying to help my unemployed daughter too, so $ is a little tight esp. with the impending family research trip.

Posted: 4 Nov 2013 4:03PM GMT
Surnames: BRICE,Edward & Maude
Hi There,
I am searching any information about my greatgrandfather Edward Clifton Brice who married Maude Freeman abt 1897.I've heard they were related to The Brice House in Maryland which makes me think of Nicklaus Brice the judge or John Brice.But I can't seem to connect them.I have Edward Clifton born in Ohio yet it still doesn't seem right. My ggrandmother Gladys was born in PA..I've only heard of one brother named Clifton not Edward and Jesse who were born in Kentucky. Help I am lost with this Brice branch.
Any names sound familiar ????
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions