Search for content in message boards

William M Felker

William M Felker

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 11:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Felker/Jackson
I am searching for death date and location (should be around Blytheville, Arkansas) of William Felker who died sometime between 1930 and 1940. He was married to a "Minnie" and had children: Wesley, Ima, and Nettie. Minnie died 19745. I am hoping for a death date to order a death certificate. I believe he was brother to my great grandmother. All family members are welcome to contact me.

Re: William M Felker

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 10:27PM GMT
I am not related to your Felkers but I tried to find some info on your William. Unfortunately, I was unable to find his burial place or death date. I found an obit for Minnie and their son Wesley who died two days apart and Wesley, Doris and Minnie are buried in Dogwood Cem in Blytheville, Ar. I can't understand why William wouldn't be in the same cemetery as they lived in that area during the 1930-1940 period. If you want the obits, let me know. I will keep my eyes open for William. Good luck in your search.

Posted: 26 Aug 2012 10:42PM GMT
Thank you for your help. I'm thinking that William must have died somewhere else as he's not in the AR death index either. I have searched a lot of state death indexes around AR and can't find him in them either. I was able to locate the obits for Minnie, Wesley and Doris.

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 1:57AM GMT
If you request it on findagrave.com, they will post a photo of Minnie, Wesley and Doris Felker's grave. They weren't listed on the Dogwood Cem listing, but the lady that transcribed it said they would post it if someone requests a photo on their website.

Posted: 27 Aug 2012 4:32AM GMT
Minnie is found in the 1940 census and is widowed, so this Wm died before 1940 but after 1930 as he is with his family in 1930
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions