Search for content in message boards

Samuel McDaniel

Samuel McDaniel

Posted: 25 Oct 2010 10:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDaniel, Frashier
I was looking to see if anybody has a picture of Samuel Preston McDaniel who was born in Botetourt County VA in March 1838. He moved to Giles county VA soon after he was married in Botetourt to Mary Ellen Frashier on May 20 1860. He died around 1908 in Craig county va. Also if anybody has a picture of his wife or kids would be great also.

Re: Samuel McDaniel

Posted: 9 Jun 2011 11:41PM GMT
I have picture of Samuel P. McDaniel, he was my grandmother's grandfather. I have some pictures unable to identify also.

Posted: 9 Jun 2011 11:55PM GMT
Could you please send the picture to my email at rwiseman25@gmail.com and also send the pictures of the ones you haven't been able to identify.

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 12:19AM GMT
Will do, it may be a day or two, but will get it done. Can you tell me your relationaship?

my email...heald_p@bellsouth.net

Posted: 10 Jun 2011 1:20AM GMT
My great Grandma is Bessie McDaniel born in 1903 at Newcastle, Virginia. Her dad was David Milton McDaniel born in 1870 in Craig County, Va to Samuel Preston McDaniel and Mary Frasier. I'll send you and invite to my tree.

Posted: 5 Nov 2011 4:39AM GMT
Surnames: McDaniel
Hi Cousin, {I guess} Samuel Preston McDaniel is also my g
Lyndaggrandfather. My ggrandfather was David McDaniel and his son Edgar was my grandfather. I have absolutely no info or pictures from my family as my mom left home early on and there were so many children. she has one pictue that she won't share. I have been working for 7 yrs through census and cemetery records. any help or pictures you would be able to share would be most appreciated. I live Near Seattle, Washington.

Posted: 5 Nov 2011 3:46PM GMT
Hi, I also have been searching for years on the McDaniel side. I went to a McDaniel reunion about 3 or 4 years ago, but actually they didn't have much info; I think I had more.I do have a lot of McDaniel pictures, including several of Samuel Preston McDaniel...My grandmother was a McDaniel, son of James E. My email address is heald_p@bellsouth.net. If you send me your email, I will email you pictures back. Hopefully we can share some info and fill in some blanks. I plan to go back to the Salem area and look for graves. So happy to hear from you.

Pat Heald...........Cullman, Alabama
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions