Search for content in message boards

Robert Nunn From Alabama

Robert Nunn From Alabama

Posted: 27 Apr 2001 3:18PM GMT
Edited: 19 Feb 2002 4:49AM GMT
Robert Nunn married Martha Jane Bryant. They had six children.Their names were Rado,Ella, Lula, Jim, Lottie, William. Their birth dates range from 1888 to 1903. My grandmother was Lula G. Nunn. She married John C. Pugh. They lived in Dekalb Co.Ala. Lula and John are buried at Piney Grove Cemetery. Robert and Martha are to. If any of this rings a bell please let me know. I can't go back any futher.

robert nunn

Posted: 6 May 2001 6:21PM GMT
Edited: 27 Jun 2002 2:22AM GMT
hi, i'm louella nunn crenshaw. i have a robert(bob) nunn in my family. not sure if they are the same. i live in alabama. my people are from autauga county alabama. i don't know much about uncle bob. I am presently doing research on the nunn family. i have contact some relatives for sure. are these grandparents on your mother or father side of the family.
talk back with you soon.

Robert (Bob) Monroe Nunn

Posted: 7 May 2001 9:31AM GMT
Hi, He would be my great grand father. All of my family come from Ala. Bob Nunn, is his wife's name Martha Jane. Did they have children with these names? Rado Atletha Nunn, Ella May Nunn, Lula Gertrude Nunn, Jim R. Nunn, Lottie America Nunn, William Henry Nunn. My grandmother is Lula G. Nunn. If Bob is the same one I have all the dates on their children. I live in Metairie Louisiana, which is outside of New Orleans. I hope we are talking about the same Robert Nunn!! Thanks for responding to my message. Their oldest child was born in 1890 which is Rado Nunn. I don't have Robert or his wife's date of birth or death. All I know is they are buried in Piney Grove Cementery. Thanks again!

Robert (Bob) Monroe Nunn Ala.

Posted: 8 May 2001 2:16PM GMT
The Robert Nunn that i'm looking for, I found in the 1900 census. He was in the Marshall Co. Ala. census. His wife name was Sarah J. Nunn. They had the children I listed before. He was born in March 1856 and Sarah born in Feb.1863. The census said his father was from S.C. and mother from Georgia.Sarah died between 1900 and 1910. At the 1910 census he was still alive.

Robert Nunn

Posted: 12 May 2001 4:26PM GMT
Louella, Would you please e-mail me at sbmogg1@home.com I need to find out if they are the same. When I found them he listed his dad as comming from South Carolina. They were in Marshall Co. This Robert Nunn was born March 1856 in Ala. His wife was Sarah Jane Bryant Nunn. Thanks Shirley

robert nunn

Posted: 13 May 2001 8:33PM GMT
Shirley, my relatives are from the Carolinas. Not sure which one. I will speak with Billy to find out more information and get back with you. i will also send names so that you can figure out if you have heard of them before. Will I was checking my mail and saw a message from you, I will speak with you soon.

Louella

Robert Nunn

Posted: 28 May 2001 12:32PM GMT
Dear Shirley, hate that it took me a while to answer, but i've been a little undder the weather. well back to robert nunn. i'm not sure where robert settled as an adult as you know we have to take all of this in to condideration. just as my father was from autauga county(jones, alabama) but settled in brighton alabama on the out skirts of birmningham, alabama. we coulld yet be speaking of the same person.i have not been working on this lately, between the 9 to 5 a husband and home i hve very little time. but as i get information i will definitely get it to you. hope you have a blessed day and a connection soon.

louella

p.s. hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Robert Nunn From Alabama

Posted: 14 Nov 2001 1:49AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2002 5:12AM GMT
First time ever in this forum, seen your response to an ad and thought that I would see if the William Nunn that you spoke of was my Grandfather! Never knew him too well and would do about anything to gather my family tree. Anyway, he was living in Greensburg Kentucky, for all of my life memories. My Father is Burrell Anderson Nunn (he changed it himself to Burel...shorter version). I never knew anything about my family on his side and can't really tell anyone much....but would love any help that you may send my way.
Thanks for you help......
By the way, I love your name! LOL.....have a great day!
Robert Nunn,
Indianapolis, Indiana

Re: Robert Nunn From Alabama

Shirley Mogg (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 2001 8:59PM GMT
Robert, Who was your grandmother? I have a two books on the Nunn's. In one has a William H. Nunn born on Sept. 10,1854 in Kentucky and his wife's name is Ida King. Their is alot of William Nunn's in it. If you could give me some more info I might be able to find them. I had to make a road trip to Alabama to the Arburn Univ. to trace the Nunn's on my grandmother's side down. On the census they cut off my greatgrandfather and two other children. I found the two books at Arburn and made copies of both. One is called Nunn's of the South and the other one is John Nunn Revolutionary Soldier. You may find a copy at the library. Let me know any info and I will look in the books. Sorry to get back to you so late. The Nunn's come from North and South Carolina and made their way to Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama, to Louisiana and Texas. Let me know and I will have a look. Shirley

Re: Robert (Bob) Monroe Nunn

Posted: 19 Aug 2004 10:24PM GMT
Edited: 13 Nov 2004 5:01AM GMT
Hi there, I am yet interested in Robert (Bob) Nunn. My grandfather had a brother that left home to play baseball. I think it was Robert, not for sure. Do you know Robert's father's name? I hope that it was Warren, if so we are speaking of the same person. Hope that we can connect somewhere. It has been a while since I worked on this. But I hope that I will be constantly on it for a while anyway. Running into stop signs often discourage you but I can't let that happen. I will not get any further. Hope that this find you well. Have a pleasant day. Louella
per page

Find a board about a specific topic