Search for content in message boards

Children of Isaac Willis & Angeline Miller, 1847-1920?

Children of Isaac Willis & Angeline Miller, 1847-1920?

Posted: 20 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Dec 2005 11:27AM GMT
Surnames: Miller, Willis, McDaniel, McSherry, Baird
Valerie,
Was wondering if you have an Isaac Willis c. 1840's in your line, I am trying to find some more data on his wife Angeline Miller Willis b. 1847 Grayson Co. KY d 14May1920, bur. in Miller Cem. near Caneyville Resevoir. dau. of William b. 10Nov1813 and Delilah House Miller. William Miller was the son of Jacob b. 1785 and Milly McDaniel Miller b. 1781.

I would like to get some info on the children of Angie and Isaac Willis if you have any data, also any dates on Isaac, he is not listed in the Miller Cem. with Angie.

I am desc. from William and Delilah's son Wade Singleton Miller b. 1844 married to Sabra Eliz. McSherry, dau. of Henry and Martha Baird McSherry.

Would like to share any data on the other Millers if this is your Miller line.

Thank you.
Gina Deschner

Children of Isaac Willis, b. 1847, bur. in South Cemetery

MARQUETA LITSEY DEJARNETTE (View posts)
Posted: 23 Mar 2002 10:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Dec 2005 11:26AM GMT
Surnames: Willis
I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT ALL THE WILLIS FAMILIES OF GRAYSON COUNTY AND WORKING ON ISAAC WILLIS B 1847 WHO IS BURIED WITH HIM AT THE SOUTH CEMETERY. I HAVE THEIR CHILDREN AS MARY ELIZABETH, ISAAC THOMAS, SARAH A, SENATE, JOSEPHINE, OLIVIA, ALMEDA OR ALMANDA, JESSE AND RAYMOND. IF THIS IS YOUR LINE, PLEASE E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY AT MARQUETA62@AOL.COM.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic