Search for content in message boards

Ansil D. Jones & Elizabeth J. Walton

Ansil D. Jones & Elizabeth J. Walton

Posted: 20 Jan 2004 10:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walton/Jones
Elizabeth and her husband Ansil lived in Madison County , Ky in the town of Kirkville. Elizabeth born abt. 1830 died ?? and Ansil born abt. 1826 he died between 1871 & 1880.
Elizabeth is the daughter of Edward Byrus Walton & Susannah Jones.As for Ansil parents, I have no clue.
Ansil & Elizabeth had 10 children, would like to complete this line.
1. Luketta 6. Molly
2. Humphrey 7. Walter
3. Samuel 8. Lucy
4. David 9. Ruth
6. Anna 10. Ansil
Please contact me if you can help me out in any way.

Re: Ansil D. Jones & Elizabeth J. Walton

Posted: 21 Apr 2004 4:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jones, Newman, Hagar
Jennifer,
Elizabeth was NOT Elizabeth J. Walton. Where did you get the idea she was??
Ansel D. Jones was my great grandfather. Elizabeth was actually Elizabeth Katherine Newman. They are found on the Estill Co. 1850 census living next to Elizabeth's father Samuel Walter Newman. Ansel D. Jones died in 1879, Elizabeth died in 1897, both are buried in the Richmond Cemetery. Your list of children is accurate as far as the children that grew up to adults. (Two died as infants.) Ansel Daniel Jones' father was Lewis (Louis) Bragg Washington Jones' mother was Miss Hagar (possibly Betsy). Ansel D. Jones was my grandfather and he had a bank book that he listed his parents & siblings names with their birth dates and death dates. Have a lot of information on descendants of Ansel D. and Elizabeth Katherine Jones.
Would like to be able to prove who LBW Jones father was, have been told that he is a grandson of Mosias Jones Jr.
Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic