Search for content in message boards

1902 Imperial German Army Print on Canvas with name Han Gutmuller

1902 Imperial German Army Print on Canvas with name Han Gutmuller

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 10:47AM GMT
Classification: Military
Edited: 17 Dec 2012 10:48AM GMT
Surnames: Gutmuller
I picked this up at a public auction in Pennsylvania and I'm going to sell it in my Ebay Store soon, Fishzlot Collectibles. As soon as I get a value from some one. I've contacted the German Army Museum in Dresden. This is the 66th Artillery. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can tell me the value of this. If anybody else has ever presented one for public sale or view, that thread is gone. I exhausted the Worthopedia site looking for anything like it. The print is on sturdy soft canvas and is 18.5 by 21.75 inches. Perfect condition. Market value unknown. Value to descendants; absolutely priceless.
Attachments:

Re: 1902 Imperial German Army Print on Canvas with name Han Gutmuller

Posted: 23 Dec 2012 8:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
This is a genealogical forum, not a place to advertise your latest eBay listings. These items are relatively common and are always to be found on eBay Germany. There are a number of factors that could contribute to the value of the item, it's so variable that it should not come as a surprise that no one will value it. You will have to determine a price and see if it sells.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions