Search for content in message boards

John Neddles Anthony Chu Chu GILMAN

John Neddles Anthony Chu Chu GILMAN

Posted: 8 Aug 2004 5:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Aug 2004 3:56AM GMT
Surnames: Gilman, Po'okui, Kawahaea
Searching for parents of John Neddles Anthony Chu Chu GILMAN (aka: John Anthony Neddles Chu Chu GILMAN). Marriage 1: Louissa Piilani PO'OKUI and had 4 children. Marriage 2: Harriet Kapu KAWAHAEA and had 5 children. Owned and operated the Schooner SS HONOLULU.
Thanks, Dani

Re: John Neddles Anthony Chu Chu GILMAN

Posted: 13 Feb 2008 7:11PM GMT
Surnames: Gilman, Kawahaea
Hi,
I'm looking for the birth (month and day) of Harriet kapu Kawahaea would you happen to have it? My great grand father is William Kaawaloa gilman who was married to Hannah kahanawale kaui. Both of my great-grandparents died in Haleiwa.

Can you help?

doreen

Posted: 12 Dec 2008 1:53AM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2009 9:50AM GMT
Hello My Name is Frank my mother was born and raised in
Wahiawa Oahu. Regarding your question of Harriet and Chu Chu Gilman. They are also my grandparents. I have a family tree that my grandfather gave me I can check for the dates there. He had a lady in Utah help him with tracing our roots. I am sure you are aware that our grandfather was
Cherokee Indian and also a very close friend of King Kamehameha the third. Please contact me as I am very excited to speak to a relative I have never met. All of my relatives
still live on Oahu. Please contact me blulotus@yahoo.com

Posted: 2 Jan 2009 6:46AM GMT
Please use the following to contact me concerning Harriet and John Gilman, both are my Great Grandparents. My name is Guy Kamaka originally from Kakaako, My mother is Mary Kaaihookano Lovell and my grandmother is Mary Kaholi Gilman.
gkamaka@gmail.com

Aloha

Posted: 2 Jan 2009 6:48AM GMT
Please contact me using gkamaka@gmail.com I have the dates you requesting I believe-Aloha
per page

Find a board about a specific topic