Search for content in message boards

stuckless in twillingate,newfoundland

stuckless in twillingate,newfoundland

Posted: 1 Oct 2008 5:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for benjamin stuckless who married ann or susan..they had one son that i know of,francis stuckless(born1838),who married eliza miles(born1839) at salt harbour..they had 10 children,mary,james,john,joseph,susannah,abraham,winnifred,elizabeth,dinah,and william...susannah is my great grand mother..she married andrew philpott ..any info would be welcomed...

Re: stuckless in twillingate,newfoundland

Posted: 2 Oct 2008 1:02AM GMT
Please email me at notredamebay AT gmail.com as I have some information on this family.

Posted: 3 Oct 2008 1:40AM GMT
Surnames: Miles
Do you know who Eliza Miles parents or siblings were? I am related to the Herring Neck Miles family but I am unable to connect Eliza b 1839.
Thanks

Posted: 3 Oct 2008 7:09PM GMT
eliza miles parents were william miles and delilah-?-....siblings for eliza...william miles-born1837,rebecca miles-born 1839,john miles-born 1843 and sarah miles-born nov-1844..all at salt harbour...hope this helps..

Posted: 3 Oct 2008 10:29PM GMT
Thanks for your reply
Margaret

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 6:54PM GMT
I am looking for info regarding Mary Stuckless. I think her parents were James stuckless and Francis Bailey Stuckless. She was born in coachmans cove,or canada harbour. The church burnt down years ago and I cannot find anything about her birth.I do know when she died, May 10, 1964 which lead me to believe she was born in 1888 If anyone knows anything about her could you please email me.

Posted: 29 Oct 2012 5:04PM GMT
Surnames: Stride/Dorey
Looking for any/all info on Mary Ann Stride Dorey of Black Island...her and William Dorey are my Great Grandparents

Ira Dorey
Little Burnt Bay, NL
Dorey at nf dot sympatico dot ca

Posted: 14 Apr 2013 2:50AM GMT
Hi
I may know something about this family line..please inbox me at wsc56@shaw.ca

Thanks
Julia
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions