Search for content in message boards

Help with birth information

Help with birth information

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 3:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Manske
I'm hoping someone can help me with a birth record look-up for an Edgar J. Manske. He was born in 1912 or 1913, maybe in Wausau, WI. If a record is found I'm hoping to find all the info from it. Thank you so much. If it's not too much trouble, also hoping to find any siblings born in Wausau. Raymond-born abt. 1906, Ralph-born abt. 1908 and Carmen-born abt. 1910.

Re: Help with birth information

Posted: 20 Feb 2012 4:07AM GMT
I found him using Family Search, The new web site, hes in 1930 census, Nekoosa, Wood, Wisconsin, born 1912, Parents Gotlief and Julia. 1936 Married Jane Fauntz (Philadelphia Marriage Index), 3 Sep 1946 had a female child in Chicago, Cook, Illinois, died 7 Sep 1946.

Posted: 22 Feb 2012 4:32AM GMT
Surnames: Manske
I found a birthdate for Edgar Manske of 7-4-1912. I'm hoping someone can verify this from his birth record. Thank you.

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 7:02PM GMT
I believe Edgar's birthdate is 7/4/1913 born in Nekooksa, Wisconsin. I checked him out on ancestry.com. He was a famous football player and when googled, can be found at wikipedia. Edgar "Eggs" Manske. Hope this is who you are looking for.

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 8:14PM GMT
Thanks for your help, this is the same guy. I did look in Wood County, WI (Nekoosa) and his birth record is not there. I had read somewhere that his family had lived by Wausau at one time and moved to Nekoosa when he was small.

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 12:28AM GMT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Manske
Nekoosa seems to be where he was born. I did find some articles on Carmen Manske that were in Wisconsin Rapids ONLINE HERE...when she was a debutante.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSln=ma...;
per page

Find a board about a specific topic