Search for content in message boards

Valitus family Springfield & Chicago, Il

Valitus family Springfield & Chicago, Il

Posted: 6 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Aug 2001 11:19PM GMT
Surnames: Valitus
Looking for family of Anthony D. Valitus died possibly 1919 Married Tillie Moleske she was born July 26, 1878, died Nov 4, 1958. They had five children Julia, Anna, Dorthy, Elsie, Joseph, and Peter.
thanks
Ron

Re: Valitus family Springfield & Chicago, Il

david hammerquist (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 2001 10:50PM GMT
i live in the chicago area and have relatives with the last name VALITUS. My aunt,Dorthy Valituswas born a Hammerquist,but had 3 kids with her husband DON VALITUS,their names are,DONNY(died),RONNY(also died),and BONNY.E-MAIL ME BACK IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON MY VALITUS FAMILY.
THANK YOU

Posted: 5 Aug 2001 12:04AM GMT
Edited: 24 Feb 2002 10:09PM GMT
Surnames: Valitus
Yes I have some info on the Valitus family going back to first immigrants. I have a Donald Valitus who was the son of Joseph Valitus. Donald had two brothers Joseph and Marion. It this sounds like your people contact me at my E-Mail address to share info.
Ron

Posted: 6 Aug 2001 7:54AM GMT
i was unable to locate your e-mail address.i would like to share info with you.my e-mail is BLOODSOUL1134@AOL.COM.
thank you

Posted: 6 Aug 2001 7:58AM GMT
i was unable to locate your e-mail address.i would like to share info with you.my e-mail is BLOODSOUL1134@AOL.COM.
thank you

Ronald Sperandeo (View posts)
Posted: 7 Aug 2001 10:55PM GMT
Message sent direct to your E-mail address
ron

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 9:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
I had a best friend in the US Army, stationed in Bindlach Germany from 1979 to 1981 by the name of Ron Valitus. Trying to reconnect, (he may have passed) or connect with his 1st wife? Sabina... Any info would be appreciated..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic