Search for content in message boards

Chisholm Family Tree

Chisholm Family Tree

Marianne Chisholm (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Chisholm, MacDonald
I have obtained a list of several names of Chisholms and MacDonalds that are a direct line to my husband. I would like to know if anyone has any additional info..
William Chisholm married Rachel McNeil in Scotland (date?)
children:Donald (who married Catherine MacDonald), Valentine, Andrew, Rod, Kate, Mary (who married Roderick MacDonald)and Margaret. Donald and Catherine's children were Ellen, Roderick (who married Annie Cunningham), Rachel, Mary, Catherine, Isabelle, Christina and Margaret.
Roderick and Annie had Mary, twins John Roderick and Donald William, Patrick Leo, Lillian and Alton Andrew (who married Lillian Burns). Alton and Lillian had Shirley, William (who married Lois Brown) and Robert. William and Lois are my husband's parents. If anyone knows this line of Chisholms, please help me!! I can't seem to find anything else. Thanx in advance! Marianne

Cull-Chisholm

Posted: 23 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 1:02AM GMT
Surnames: Cull, Chisholm
Hi! My name is Candy and I've been looking for my ggrandmother Ameila/Chishom she married a John Cull. She was born in 1833 possibly in Ky. John was born in Washington , Ky. She had my ggrandmother Annie T. Cull who married a Lee Ogden. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks candy

Re: Chisholm Family Tree

Penny Daye (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2005 6:45PM GMT
Surnames: Chisholm/McGilllivray
Do you have any more data on Roderick? I have gg-gf Roderick who was born 1812 in NC. Need to find his family. He named his oldest son.....William Alexander and had a sister named Janet. Had an aunt named Janet McGillivray who died abt 1855 in Barbour Co Al. Need help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions