Search for content in message boards

Merrick/ Norrod

Merrick/ Norrod

Posted: 25 Oct 2012 10:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
I cannot find records for my sons dad or mom... Joyce M Norrod Or Joyce M Merrick and her son Timothy J Merrick, No birth records marriage records Nothing

Re: Merrick/ Norrod

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 1:51PM GMT
It is impossible for anyone to help if you don't provide at least a location and time frame along with what you DO know.

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 10:04PM GMT
Social Security Death Index
Name: Joyce M Norrod
Born: 10 Aug 1950
Died: 30 Aug 2012
State (Year) SSN issued: Nebraska (1963-1964)

Joyce M. Norrod
Obituary

Norrod, Joyce M.
Aug 10, 1950 - Aug 30, 2012

Omaha. Survived by daughter, Paula Blunt; granddaughter, Elissa Quiroga; siblings, Sherry Wisdom, Charlotte Fraser, Donna Hanns, Tim Merrick; many other family and friends.
MEMORIAL SERVICE 10am Saturday at Roeder Mortuary. NO VISITATION. Memorials To . ROEDER MORTUARY - 108th St. Chapel
2727 North 108th St. 402-496-9000

Posted: 26 Oct 2012 11:52PM GMT
Thanks craig, and I apologize..The obituary is the only thing I have had to go off of, I didn't even know she passed until I started looking for her to get medical background and Native heritage information. However I cant find marriage, birth, anything, Timothy Jacob Merrick is my son's dad..Joyce's Son, Paula Blunt is Joyce's daughter and I believe Timothys 1/2 sister. I found a Frank Merrick that may be related but I'm not sure. And like I said no birth or marriage proof for Paula either! I did find a SS # for Frank Merrick but not sure as to what I can do with that???
Paula graduated from South High in Omaha...I believe my son's dad said they were part of Omaha tribe? Paula was born Dec 16, 1973 I believe...she has 4 or 5 kids...1. Cody Blunt 2.Jada Blunt 3. Jourdan Blunt 4.Elissa Quiroga and there may be another.Paula got married in Oct 2nd 2011 and is engaged with someone else 8/9/12. Tyler's dad was born 09/15/1980 I do believe they lived in Arizona and New Jersey at some point. Joyce graduated in 1968 in Torrence California but also lived in Ashlend Nebraska...

Posted: 27 Oct 2012 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: BLUNT; MATEO; POTACH
Paula M Blunt's birthdate is April 16, 1973 or at least that is the date she is using. Other names are
Paula Michelle Mateo or Paula Michelle Potach and I think she is still in Omaha, Neb.

Posted: 27 Oct 2012 2:14AM GMT
Thank you ...This may be helpful

Posted: 27 Oct 2012 9:21AM GMT
So I had a breakthrough last night Joyce's sister Donna Betchold Hanns Merrick accepted my friend request and we talked for a bit on Facebook so her moms name is Leona Betz and papa bear Merricks name was Frank Merrick he was born in 1926 and passed at 1988! It's sad cuz Tyler will not ever have the opportunity to meet his other grandparents! I am still trying to reach Paula I added her as a Facebook friend and just waiting to hear from her

Posted: 8 Dec 2012 7:01AM GMT
To whom it may concern,
MY name is Elissa Quiroga, granddaughter of Joyce Norrod,my question is who is this and why are you interested in information about my family and what does knowing this information benefit you or my family. Please feel free to advise me on your inquiry as i am skeptical of your true intentions!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions