Search for content in message boards

Tynan Parish Church

Tynan Parish Church

Laura Beacom (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2006 4:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jan 2006 9:03PM GMT
Surnames: McLoughlin, Irwin
Does anyone out there have a transcribed list of burials in the Tynan parish church? Looking for Grace and Montrose Irwin burials, Samual and Mary McLoughlin died 1872 and 1892 and buried near Ballyhoy or Loughgall.

Re: Tynan Parish Church

Posted: 22 Apr 2008 2:12AM GMT
Surnames: Irwin/Hamilton
Montrose Irwin and Grace Hamilton were my husband's gr-gr-gr-grandparents. I would like to talk to Laura Beacom who was looking for information about their burials.

Posted: 22 Apr 2008 1:53PM GMT
Surnames: Irwin/Hamilton
I forgot to leave my email address for Laura Beacom to contact me.
It is dandjirwin@sympatico.ca

If anyone knows Laura, would you please relay this message to her ? It's very important.
Thanks
Jewel Irwin

Posted: 2 Jun 2008 3:02AM GMT
Jewel
I don't know if you have been in contact with Laura Beacom yet but there are many postings by her. You can find her email address after you click on her name at the right of the posting. She is more that willing to help people search ancestry. There is a posting close to the 300's in the Beacom thread and is shows she lives in Hunstville, Ontario Canada lbeacom@surenet.net

Posted: 2 Jun 2008 12:16PM GMT
Surnames: WALLACE, KINNAIRD
On the original question of Tynan Church records, I have just returned from a week of researching in Belfast at PRONI. There are lots of records for Tynan Parish...I was only interested in Presbyterian and Church of Ireland so I'm not sure about Catholic. The complete list of what is where is in one of the Mitchell books. For example Drumhillery town in Tynan parish has Baptisms 1866-1930 and marriages 1845-1936 on microfilm at PRONI (MIC/IP/440) but the baptisms 1829-65 and marriages 1834-44 are in local custody. I am looking for someone to sweet talk the local people into access to them to check for a 1829 birth for my Ann WALLACE KINNAIRD.

Posted: 10 Jan 2009 9:53PM GMT
Surnames: Tynan Parish records, Irwin , McLoughlin
Hello Jewel Irwin, LStoner, and Jackie Hamilton.
My name is Melanie McLennan (nee Beacom). Jackie and I connected on some family tree info she was looking for and she relayed Jewel's message to me. I am Laura's oldest sister and have only started working on the family history in the last couple of years. Laura had done a great deal earlier on, but has not gotten back to it in a serious way because of demands on her time and is not currently subscribing to Ancestry.
We are very interested in following the leads for the use of the name "Irwin" as a middle name for three generations of our family. Laura has some info on this that I have not yet got from her but I will copy her on this email and see if we can connect the dots. Her email address has changed to lisbellaw@hotmail.com
thanks for the help.
Melanie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions