Search for content in message boards

Wayne Gibson Smith /

Wayne Gibson Smith /

Posted: 8 Jul 2012 6:41AM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Taylor, Lykins , Smith
My father Wayne died in 1989 he was born on aug 12 1949... he was born in terry texas... His mother is either Helen Aline Lykins or Aline helen Lykins .... HIs Father was GEorge Perdue Smith ... I have no information on my grandmas side of the family can someone PLEASE HELP ????

Re: Wayne Gibson Smith /

Posted: 8 Jul 2012 3:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lykins, Pollock
I'm not related.
Found on www.familysearch.org
Aline Lykins (Texas) was the daughter of Dennis C Lykins and Annie B Pollock.
There are more family on the site. Hope this is your family.

Patrick Smith

Posted: 9 Jul 2012 4:46AM GMT
Thank you :)

Posted: 9 Jul 2012 5:10AM GMT
Thank you :)

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 12:51AM GMT
Danielle- I was -Waynes wife and Courtney and Justins mom. Your dad was born in Tyler TX and Alenes mother (we called her Grandma Taylor) lived in Abilene, at least that's where she was when we lived with her briefly around 1970. She lived with a gentleman named Russell (they were both elderly at the time)and were dirt poor, and by that I mean that the little "room" where wayne and I and my daughter Jennifer slept, had dirt floors with cardbord over the dirt. Anyway, grandma taylor was native american, cherokee I believe. They had no indoor plumbing, no refrigerator, and the"house" was a SMALL camp trailer where russell and grandma taylor slept. Its hard to belive, and I was shocked when we went there, but that was just 1 of the many adventures I had with your dad. I still miss him, and wish he could be here to see how you've all turned out.

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 12:53AM GMT
Danielle- I was -Waynes wife and Courtney and Justins mom. Your dad was born in Tyler TX and Alenes mother (we called her Grandma Taylor) lived in Abilene, at least that's where she was when we lived with her briefly around 1970. She lived with a gentleman named Russell (they were both elderly at the time)and were dirt poor, and by that I mean that the little "room" where wayne and I and my daughter Jennifer slept, had dirt floors with cardbord over the dirt. Anyway, grandma taylor was native american, cherokee I believe. They had no indoor plumbing, no refrigerator, and the"house" was a SMALL camp trailer where russell and grandma taylor slept. Its hard to belive, and I was shocked when we went there, but that was just 1 of the many adventures I had with your dad. I still miss him, and wish he could be here to see how you've all turned out.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions