Search for content in message boards

Stringer's of Canborough Township

Stringer's of Canborough Township

John Milton Douglas Stringer (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stringer, Newberry, Lutes, Ricker, Sundy, McKenney, Killens, Winslow
I have been searching the Stringer's of Canborough Township including Dunnville. I would like to fill in some of the blanks or assist anyone with the same family tree. My ggg grandfather, Aaron Stringer married Elizabeth Newberry abt. 1790. He was the first tax collector of Crowland Township, appointed on March 7, 1803. He died in Pelham Township. They had 5 children; Catherine, William, John, Mary Ann & James. Children were born between 1790 & 1810.

Re: Stringer's of Canborough Township

Posted: 12 Apr 2009 8:06PM GMT
My husband's family are the Rickers of Canboro. My husband's father was Howard Marcus Ricker, son of Marcus Lorne Ricker and Doris Davison.

Posted: 31 Mar 2010 11:25PM GMT
Surnames: Stringer, Emmerick
My great grandparents were Everett and Sarah Jane (Emmerick) Stringer. Everet was born circa 1862 and Sarah 1866 in Canada. Family stories indicate they came from Dunnville, Canada before migrating to the US (state of Michigan) in 1890. Two of their children were born in Canada: Mabel and William. I wondered if in your search you happened on these Stingers?

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 3:48AM GMT
I see your post was made in 2000, but are you still assisting in helping with the Stringer family? In my husband's line, a gg grandfather was a brother to Rev. Jacob Pattison who married Joanne Stringer, b 1800 Willoughby Tp., d October 1887 Pelham Tp. Joanne's mother was Margaret ?, born ca 1773 in New Jersey USA. Jacob Pattison was a Methodist minister b 1795 New York USA, and d Sept 1865. Jacob and Joanne Pattison had three daughters, Elizabeth, Louisa, and Catherine. There could be other children. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Posted: 10 Oct 2012 12:48AM GMT
Surnames: Buchner Stringer Pattison
Joanna Stringer's mother was Margaret Buchner b. 1777 New Jersey, d. 1856 Pelham Tp, Welland Co

Can you post more of Joanna Stringer & Jacob Pattison's downlines?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions