Search for content in message boards

John K. Dougherty

John K. Dougherty

Posted: 26 Mar 2009 3:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dougherty
Need obit. died May 9, 1995 in Morristown but lived in Stowe. Need wife and children if any. PLEASE HELP.

Re: John K. Dougherty

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 1:02AM GMT
Do you have this obit yet? About when did he die? You can respond to mre at dlfrench41@aol.com

Posted: 28 Dec 2010 3:05PM GMT
I don't have John's obit., but his wife was Helen Batcheller, b. 20 Jan 1914, d. 15 Nov 1997. She was the dau. of Franklin Alden Batcheller Sr. and Helen Cornell Leffingwell. I have no information on any children.

Posted: 28 Dec 2010 3:10PM GMT
Surnames: Dougherty
I never found an obit for him but I did for his wife. There was one daughter born and last I knew she lived in Vermont.
An obit for JOhn would be nice.

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 7:49AM GMT
Did you ever find an obituary for him?

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 12:30PM GMT
I have not found an obituary for him, although I now know his full name was John Kinney Dougherty and attained the military rank of Lieutenant. If I can be of more helm, let me know.

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 2:44PM GMT
Thank you. I did have that information. If you're family, is there any chance you have any photos of their wedding? Specifically I'm looking for photos of the house in 1933 since they got married at her home.

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 3:09PM GMT
Sorry, I'm afraid I do not have. You may be able to find related photos at NewspaperArchive.com (free access may be available at your local library) in the New York Times.

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 3:17PM GMT
I'm trying that this weekend as well. Thank you.

Posted: 10 Jun 2012 3:23PM GMT
His daughter lived in STowe, Vermont last I knew and she had one daughter. Kinney name was from Timothy Kinney, famous in Wyoming!
This John died in 1995 in Vermont, wonder why no obit?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions