had a record of Titus lineage, I am trying to join
SAR and a book that traces things back to Benjiman Titus
would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Kenny Titus

Benjamin Titus

Pat (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2001 12:47PM GMT
I am also looking for a Benjamin Titus. All I know is that he probably died around 1944, 1945,1946. He fathered a child by the name of Larry Alexander Titus and had this child with a Ruth Callan or O'Callan. Any info or light that you can shed, please write back asap.

Wrong Ben

Kenny Titus (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2001 4:18PM GMT
Sorry the Ben I'm looking for fought in the American
Revolution, send me and e-mail, I have some files you might
be interested in going through.

Re: Titus Book

Posted: 3 Jul 2001 12:31AM GMT
Surnames: Titus, Yeaton, Mather, Trites, Denton
Hi,

I haven't heard of the book but I do have a Benjamin Titus who's father was David Richard Titus born in 1719. Is this the Benjamin you are referring to?

Posted: 5 Aug 2002 1:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Sep 2002 3:50AM GMT
There is suppose to be a book on the Titus lineage written by William Hazelet Titus's sister Olive. It was suppose to be at the Universuty of North Dakaota. However when I contacted them they stated it wasn't in the whole state of North Dakota.I remeber my dad {Earl Titus} saying his uncles came from either Michigan or Wisconsin. They were suppose to be teachers or professers. He followed grandma {Etta May Wescott} out west instead and ended up being the black sheep of the family. All we need to do now is figure out what state it's in.
You wouldn't happen to be Kenny Titus son of Earl Titus from Yakima, Kennewick, Washington area would you???

Posted: 4 Oct 2002 1:27AM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2005 6:26PM GMT
Surnames: Titus
Here is an up-date.William Hazelet Titus who was from Minnesota. His wife Etta May Westcott was from North Dakota. So the book you are looking for must be at the University of Minnesota. More info can be located in the 1920 census for Pocatello, Idaho where they were living. Alrhough all the children aren't listed, Eatta's parents are. If you need that info let me know.

Posted: 15 Jan 2003 5:24AM GMT
Edited: 26 Mar 2005 6:26PM GMT
Sister of William Hazelet Titus from Adrian, Minnisota wrote a book on the Titus line and donated it to the University of Minnisota where her and her brothers taught. They stayed in Minnisota, Willaim ened up in Kennewick, Washington. Many relatives are still in the area.

Posted: 12 Sep 2003 5:33PM GMT
Surnames: titus
There is a book "Titus Family of Long Island and Dutchess Co., New York" rev. 1945 by Andrew Provost. It may only be a manuscript. I am looking for anyone with photocopies they would be willing to share. Or the LDS may be able to loan it out. This is (obviously) about colonial Tituses.

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 12:13AM GMT
Earl Titus was my grandfather. I would be very interested if you ever tracked down that book.

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 3:16AM GMT
Kenny,
I purchased a book in 2006 called
TITUS
A North American Family History
The author is Leo J. Titus P.E.
44240 Ginghamsburg Place
Ashburn, VA 20147
It was published by Gateway Press.
www.gatewaypress.com
I hope this helps.
Good hunting! Jan Titus Martin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions