Search for content in message boards

Stewart Genealogy

Stewart Genealogy

Posted: 31 Oct 2000 9:44AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 4:44AM GMT
I am searching for any information about my branch of the Stewart Family.
My father was Edgar Harrison Stewart born in Pettis County, Mo. His father was Edgar Garfield Stewart, born in Missouri. His father was Harrison Stewart born in Indiana and his father was Thomas Stewart,born in Kentucky and his father was John Stewart.
Does anyone out there have ANY information?
Thanks in Advance,
Jean Haman

Harrison and John Stewart

Posted: 6 Dec 2000 3:09AM GMT
Edited: 20 Jun 2002 11:55PM GMT
Yes... I have seen a message on about the 3rd or 4th page of Stewart Surname Message board only 1/2 hr ago. It was about a John Stewart who had been kidnapped !!! by his uncle, taken to usa from Scotland and there were Harrison names in the descendants story. Hope you can find it. It may have been headed John Stewart, and I think it was near the bottom of the page. Goodluck! I am trying to trace Charles and Ann Stewart from Portree, Isle of Skye. ?m 1829, >Australia 1854. Barbara Folkard folkard@bigpond.com

Re: Stewart Genealogy

Posted: 18 Mar 2013 10:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am the wife of John Stewart son of Edgar Harrison Stewart and Mother Ina Mae Stewart. According to you posting it is the same Edgar Harrison Stewart you are wanting information on. Please, contact me at oneofhegirls@charter.net. We would like more information as well...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions