Search for content in message boards

Hein/Heins from Poznan, Germany/Poland area

Hein/Heins from Poznan, Germany/Poland area

Posted: 27 Mar 2010 3:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hein Tonn Kelm Grams
I'm looking to contact any Hein/Heins who have ancestors from the Poznan (Posen), Germany/Poland area. My family came from Kreis Wongrowitz (Wiatrowo Hauland) and Kreis Oborniki (Rogasen)and neighboring villages. I would like to exchange information on possible common ancestors. Hein spouses where Tonn's, Kelm's and Grams.

Re: Hein/Heins from Poznan, Germany/Poland area

Posted: 2 Mar 2011 11:50AM GMT
Our family also comes from Posen (wronke, Lubasz, Krucz) starting about 1835. (Israel Hein had a son Ephraim. Epraim had 2 sons (Leopold / Lippmann - 1856 and Salosh 1861 - 1937 (died in Emden - Germany).Our family is a jewish family. If you like to have more information please answer this message
Hanne Hein

Posted: 2 Mar 2011 5:42PM GMT
Thank you very much for replying. From what you have told me, I do not think our families are related. While our families are both from areas near to each other; I know of no Jewish line in our family. I did come across records for one Jewish family (Hein) in Wiatrowo Hauland but they were not related to us. My family is of the Lutheran religion. Thank you again for responding and good luck in your search.

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 2:58AM GMT
Hi, I am looking for more info about Dorthea Louise Hein born in Germany in May of 1858. I'm not sure where she was born. She married my GG Grandfather Frank Syring and both of them passed away in South Dakota. Please let me know if you have any info about Dorthea.

Thank you,

Hannah

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 12:46PM GMT
Hi Hannah,

I've looked through my records, and I'm sorry but I don't have a Dorthea Louise. My family came from Poznan which is actually in Poland now. There are other Hein families from other parts of Poland so you could continue looking there or in parts of Germany. I recently discovered a cousin located in Berlin. Good luck in you search.
Dale
per page

Find a board about a specific topic