Search for content in message boards

Laura Weston Neal/ Stephen Howell Neal

Laura Weston Neal/ Stephen Howell Neal

Bertram Shelby (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2000 2:41PM GMT
Am looking for family contacts for people looking for these people. She was my GGmother. I have pictures to share of this family. AM interested in posting by Murray T. Neal in colorado. Does any one know where I can contact him.

Re: Laura Weston Neal/ Stephen Howell Neal

Posted: 23 Oct 2004 9:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Neal
Hi just read your message. I am researching this family. I would loe to have pictures. I have a picture of Stephen Howell and some information I am willing ot share. Contact me at

Posted: 7 Jul 2007 7:05PM GMT
Surnames: Neal, Alston
I am interested in corresponding with you regarding the pictures of the Neal family. I have a picture of Stephen Howell Neal. His Daughter, Julia, Married an Alston. I have some information on those descendants.

Posted: 14 Oct 2011 5:29PM GMT
,, having issues messaging.. I would like to ge t a copy of a photo of stephen howell.

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 8:51PM GMT
If you have not received a picture let me know with your USPS address and I will mail you a copy.
I had not checked the site for some time since I had completed my research.

Posted: 31 Mar 2012 9:04PM GMT
email me at Rusty.J.Burnett@gmail.com and ill give you my USPS address that way. thank You. Have you bee nto the house in carroll county?

Posted: 1 Apr 2012 1:23PM GMT
I have a lot of information on this couple as well as picture of SH. Contact me at
Sonjahoff@aol,com
I also have names of others working on this. I corresponded with Murray Neal but have not had any communacation for several years.

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 1:02AM GMT
I recently purchased land that was the old neal family plantation - the cemetery has damaged severely by a logging company in the last 2-3 years. If you have any information as the location of grave sites, my neighbor and I would like to make new markers for their location.

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 12:29PM GMT
Mr. Shelby,

My husband is in this line and I have much information on the line - both continusing and previous.
I am interested in hearing what you have and exchanging information. I do have a photo of Stephen Howell Neal and would exchange it for any that you have.
Contact me with your address and I will send you a disc of the lineage
I corresponded with mr Murray Neal several years ago but have not heard from him

Sonja Alexander Hoffman

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 3:26AM GMT
Surnames: Neal
Hi,
Where exactly is the old plantation? I'd like to check it on a map to see if its near where my Neal ancestors lived.

Thanks!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions