Stevensons!

Stevensons!

Carly Stevenson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 11:36AM GMT
hi i am a stevenson and I live in canada

Carly in Canada

Laura Sager Kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2000 11:09PM GMT
Canada is a big country. Are you from Ontario? Have you heard of Avonbank? I am looking for descendants of a family that came from Scotland in 1842 to London, Ontario, Hugh, Neil and John Stevenson with their mother Isabelle Campbell Stevenson, along with wives and children. E-mail me please.
lkennedy@telcomplus.net

Stevensons In Ontario,Canada

DonnaMary Green (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2000 11:35AM GMT
I'm seeking a family for Thomas born in England
Mar.21,1832 and immigrated in 1856, according to the 1901 census.
I have him in Frontenac Co. in 1891 1901.
I believe his first wife was a Campsall.

Stevensons

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 12:45AM GMT
Sorry, I have no one of that name in my line.

JOHN STEVENSON BORN 14 JULY 1844 GLASCOW, SCOTLAND

Posted: 20 Dec 2000 10:33PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 6:16AM GMT
Laura, I have a John Stevenson born 14 July 1844 in Glascow, Scotland who married Fannie Elizabeth Marvin born 9 May 1859 in Ontario, Canada. They eventually lived and died in Furnas County, Nebraska. Just wondering if you might have any information on this man and his wife since he was from Scotland and she was Ontario, Canada? John possibly came from Scotland to Canada, met and married his wife, Fannie, in Ontario, Canada and then moved on to Furnas County, Nebraska. Are they any relation to your ancestors who came to Ontario, Canada from Scotland in 1842? glowyj49@aol.com

Stevenson family

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 2000 11:12PM GMT
Sorry; I don't have any information on family that was left behind when my family came to Canada in 1842. I don't have those names in my file.
I will keep your query and let you know if I find anything on them.

Castle Stevenson

Milton Stevenson (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2001 6:21AM GMT
Hey! I'm looking for someone in Canada--especially a Stevenson. You may have read my previous message concerning Castle Stevenson. Castle's mother died three weeks after he was born. A year later he was kidnapped by his nursemaid. At 14 he went to sea. Three weeks after the death of his father he arrived home after learning of his real family in Plattsburg, NY. He stayed there briefly and left for Canada in 1831 where he was last known to reside. I assume he crossed the border into Quebec or perhaps Ontario. I would like to check census records for 1840 for those two provinces. Could you direct me please and how can I be of service to you. My data base carries about 10,000 relatives. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Milt
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions