Search for content in message boards

New Book: The Keller Family - The Descendants of Anthony Keller, 1710 - 1783

New Book: The Keller Family - The Descendants of Anthony Keller, 1710 - 1783

Posted: 18 Mar 2008 5:08PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 9 Apr 2013 4:20PM GMT
I have finally completed work on The Keller Family - The Descendants of Anthony Keller, 1710 - 1783.

This enormous work traces Anthony Keller from Lettweiler, Rhineland-Palatinate (Pfalz), Germany in 1710 through his journey across the ocean in 1740 onboard LOYAL JUDITH to his settlement in York, Pennsylvania. The genealogy portion traces his descendants through his children, most of whom migrated out of Pennsylvania down to North Carolina, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri and Tennessee. The research stops at the 6th generation of descendants to ensure no information is published about those still living.

In this book, you will find a little history of Germany in the 17th and 18th Centuries, a few pages on the Great Wagon Road, and a short history of a few Civil War regiments, such as the 11th NC Regiment, the 26th NC Regiment, and the 50th Indiana Infantry Regiment, and the Kellers who served in those units. Also, you will find the arguments that connect Andrew Keller (who married Rachel Seabolt), Daniel Keller (who married Hannah Payne), and Christian Keller (who married Mary (Molly/Polly) Heifner) to Johann Jacob Keller (son of Johan Peter Keller, son of Anthony Keller).

This book is now available at Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/The-Keller-Family-Generations-Descenda...

LCDR Darrell L. Keller, Jr.

Re: New Book: The Keller Family - The Descendants of Anthony Keller, 1710 - 1783

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 5:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Is this book still available?

Re: New Book: The Keller Family - The Descendants of Anthony Keller, 1710 - 1783

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 2:51PM GMT

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 7:47PM GMT

Posted: 12 Dec 2012 4:52AM GMT
I received the book today and look forward to looking through it.

Posted: 13 Dec 2012 12:21AM GMT
Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!

Darrell
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions