Search for content in message boards

TITSWORTH of Washington Co.

TITSWORTH of Washington Co.

Lou Englehart (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TITSWORTH, CROMWELL
The following family was born in WASHINGTON CO., ARKANSAS, we are looking for information on any one of them (especially the parents) Thank you, Lou
Isaac Titsworth and Mary J (?last name)
children:
William b. 24 Sept.1852
Henry b. 1855
Thomas b. 1857
Margeret b. 1859
Charley b. 1861 m. Lovonia Cromwell 24 Dec 1893 in Crawford Co. Ark.
Charity b. 1863

Issac Titsworth

K Morse (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Titsworth, Tucker, Fine
Issac Titsworth was born abt 1830 possibly in Jackson, Ala. He was the sone of John Titsworth & Charity Fine. He died in Dec 1862 serving in the Confederacy. He married Mary J Tucker by Oct 18, 1849 or 1850 She was the daughter of George Tucker and Violet Calico. I have a little more on the Titsworths.

Re: TITSWORTH of Washington Co.

Lennet (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2002 3:54PM GMT
Did you find out more about Isaac Titsworth. I believe that from reading your posting and the reply to it from K. Morse that we are of the same line. Mary Polly Titsworth b. 6 May 1827 AR is a daughter of John Titsworth and Charity Fine. Mary Polly married Moses Cantrell/ Cantwell. Do you have any info on Charity Fine ???? I have more info on the Titsworth if you are interested. Lennet

Re: Issac Titsworth

Dorotha Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 15 Nov 2003 8:31PM GMT
Surnames: Titsworth, Middleton, Jackson and Phillips
Hi, I see where you have John and Charity Titsworth, My husbands g gg grandmother was Viola Titsworth, she married James Ira Slover, John and Viola was in Carroll Co. Arkansas in 1850. They are the ages that they could be brother and sister. I have no way of proving this, but they was so close in the census that it makes me wonder. Do you have any info on Johns family? I would appreciate any info that I can get. I would like to find something about Viola. Thank you very much. Dorotha Phillips

Re: Issac Titsworth

Dorotha Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 16 Nov 2003 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Titsworth, Middleton, Jackson and Phillips
I saw your message about John and Charity Titsworth. My husbands ggg grandmother was Viola Titsworth, she married James Ira Slover. In 1850 John and Charity Titsworth and Viola and James Ira Slover was in Carroll County, Arkansas next to each other. John and Viola ages are that they could be brother and sister, I don't know how to prove this, but it could be. Do you have anything that could help me prove this? Any lead that you could give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dorotha Phillips

Posted: 3 Apr 2012 7:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Apr 2012 3:18PM GMT
Surnames: Cantwell Titsworth
Is there any documentation of Mary Polly Titsworth and Moses Cantwell having any children? I've been trying to connect Moses Lee Cantwell, 1869-1948, to them for a long time. I can't rely just on the similarities of the names and locality, as it is only supposition.

Posted: 26 May 2013 5:32PM GMT
Did you get a response to your query about Moses and Mary Polly Titsworth Cantwell. There is a researcher in Oregon that has done some extensive work on the Cantwell line. I believe that Moses Lee is a grandson to Moses and Mary Polly. E-mail me and I will give you what little I have.

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 3:49PM GMT
Thank you so very much. I would quite like any information you may have on this line. It has been a difficult line to trace.
Thanks much!
Ron Gibb
per page

Find a board about a specific topic