Search for content in message boards

Bertha Werner

Bertha Werner

Posted: 14 Dec 2004 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have a photo of Bertha Werner taken at Cape May in 1923. it was with photos belonging to my grandmother, Irma Ender Wagner. She used to go to Cape May with the Girls Friendly from Philadelphia. Sound familiar to anyone?

Lois

Re: Bertha Werner

Posted: 5 Feb 2005 1:58PM GMT
Surnames: Werner
She was my grandfather's sister. His name was Ervin R. Werner. Can I get a copy of it?

Posted: 6 Feb 2005 3:19PM GMT
Here are the photos I have.
The back of the first one says Buddy Buck, Mrs. Buck, Blanche Buck, Mique Wilson, Bertha Werner, 1923.
The second one is Bertha Werner at Cape may in 1923.
The third is Joe, Blanche, Bertha, Mique and Mac,1923.

Could you tell me a little about Bertha? Where did she live? Was she a member of the Girls Friendly Society? Do you know the other people in the pictures?
Attachments:

Debra (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2005 3:05PM GMT
Surnames: Werner
Thank you for the pictures. Bertha was born Feb., 16, 1906 in Philadelphia. In the first picture if it was taken in 1923 she would have been 17 which looks about right. She married George Aurich and has one son. She died in 1972. Her son's wife threw out a lot of information and pictures after she died. So I don't have much on her yet. I am still searching. The second picture, she looks just like her brother, my grandfather. Their father was a painter in Philadelphia and was killed by a trolley car in 1918, that rammed into the back of his truck. Her grandfather owned a grocery store in Phila. and I am still trying to find out the address of where it use to be. That is all I know for now.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions