It is a pleasure to hear from you!! Gosh, I have several questions to ask you.....
1) Are you aware of exact location of the plantation in W. Felicana? What was it called? Was it a very wealthy plantation?
2) Who took over ownership of the plantation when Adville died? Was the plantation ultimately raised and gutted during the Civil War?
3) What are the names of all his 8 children? Do you have any pictures of the family you could email?
4) Are you aware of any surnames changes between Adkins/Atkins/Otkins?
5) Do you have any information on his sons and if they had fathered children with their slaves?
6) Do you know what became of the slaves on the plantation? (ie. where did they go after the civil war?
I know this is a lot and I am so very happy you wrote to me. It has been a long time since I have heard from anybody concering this family line. I am actually doing 3 family trees if you can believe. I feel like I am one more step closer to all the answers with this one! :) email@example.com